Thirteen

A/N - This is the longest chapter I've done!
Enjoy (◕‿◕✿)

***

We woke up a few hours later with our limbs tangled in every which direction.

I still woke with a smile even after what happened today. Ben has been amazing to me.

Before I know it, we're pulling into the driveway of my parents place. I grip Ben's hand tightly, feeling absolutely terrified.

"They're going to freak out." I admitted.

"I'm not ready to tell them about being a cam boy. I don't want to. They're going to be so disappointed in me, I can already feel it! Maybe we should turn around, is it too late?" I asked.

"Deep breath, kitten." He spoke soothingly.

"You could just say it was from online. Facebook or something. Don't go into details unless you need to, okay? It'll be fine. We'll get through this." He said, kissing my forehead.

"Okay. Yeah, you're right. Let's go." I said.

I slowly got out of the car, and as I reached the front door to my parents place, the door swung open and my mom threw her arms around me.

"Grey! I'm so happy to see you. You had me worried sick! Are you okay? What's going on with you?" She asked. "And who is this?" She pulled back from the hug, eyeing Ben up with a curious look.

"Mom, this is Ben. We're kind of... Seeing eachother. He knows what's going on, which is why I had him come with me." I smiled weakly.

"Oh my! This is the first person you've ever brought home to us! Greg! Get out here, Grey's got a boyfriend with him!" She shouted.

"Mom-" I started.

"That's right. It's nice to meet you, ma'am." Ben said with a big smile.

"Don't ma'am me, it makes me feel a million years old. You can call me Audrey." She smiled. Ben kissed her hand, and she pulled away with a blush.

What a suck up.
He really knows how to work the parents.

"Did someone say boyfriend?" My dad exclaimed. Poking his head out the door.

"Yes sir. It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Bennett, but I usually go by Ben." He grinned, shaking hands with my dad.

"Good to meet you. You must be pretty important to my Grey if he's bringing you home to us." He said, looking at me with a smile.

"We're still new, so don't go saying some crazy shit and scare him off please. I'm begging you." I chuckled.

"We would never!" My mom said shocked, holding her hand to her chest.

"You like sports, Ben?" My dad asked.

"Love them." He said.

"Great! There's a game on in the living room, follow me! Grey, help your mom finish supper." My dad said.

"But what if I wanted to watch the game." I pouted.

"Son, I love you, but you've never wanted to watch a day of sports in your life." He laughed heartily, putting his arm around Bens shoulder, tugging him inside the house.

"Whatever." I responded.

"I didn't want to watch anyways." I retorted, stomping into the kitchen.

"Sup, bro! Why were you sounding all ominous on the phone earlier?" Aiden said.