Three

"Hey." I said shyly. Blush coating my cheeks as I respond to femme's calming voice.

"My sweet boy. I'm so glad you wanted to talk today. You look so beautiful."

"Thank you. I came home and saw there was another gift from you delivered to my place. I had to put it on before you saw me."

I have a wish list on a few websites that my subscribers can order from, but it doesn't give the delivery address so thankfully no one actually knows where I live.

When I got home, there was a box with a tiny black skirt that only covers about half of my ass, a black leather cat mask and a ton of new panties and fun little toys. Inside the box was a note with femme's username on it.

"Anything to see that smile on your face. You're really a work of art. Can I ask you something?"

"Anything," I said, answering genuinely.

"Though I can see you're happy, I can't help but notice something seems to be on your mind. Is everything alright?"

My number one rule is to not speak of anything too personal with my subscribers, but i'm 100% about to break that rule. I can't tell you why, I just know I can trust him. "it was a bit of a rough day... Long story short I went to the beach with my brother, the guy who I thought was my best friend acted like he didn't even know me and came there with his girlfriend who apparently he's been seeing for the last month and just left. He walked away. Didn't even say a word to me. He was too shocked to see me there I guess.  Which he would have known if he'd answer his stupid fucking texts!" I took a deep breath. Holy shit, I didn't mean to say that much.

"Sorry." I blushed deeply, avoiding eye contact with the camera. I know I can't see him, but I know he's watching intently the other side.

"I'm sorry that happened, sweetheart. You don't deserve that. From the short time I've gotten to know you this past month, I can tell how much you care about things, about people and everything around you. You're a breath of fresh air."

"I don't understand why you're so nice to me... Or how you can think those things, you barely know me."

"I'd like to think I'm a pretty good judge of character. Now I know you didn't just call me to chat, you need to release your frustration and I know talking isn't going to cut it, am I right?"

"Y-Yes."

"Give me a second to lock my office." He said. There's a few sounds in the background before I hear him sitting back down.

"Are you seriously at work right now?!"

"I don't normally work Saturdays, just came in to catch up with some paperwork.  There's practically no one here." He said.

"Ohh, so are you.. are you going to touch yourself with me?"

"Of course I am, baby. Take your skirt off...Slowly. Yes - just like that."

I strip just as he tells me to, until there nothing but my thin panties covering me. I swear he got a size too small on purpose, I can barely fit my dick inside these.

"W-What now?" I questioned.

"Lick your palm. Get it nice and wet."

"Mmm, okay. Take those pretty panties and pull them down so they're resting under your balls. Fuck, just like that baby."

"I wish your hands could be on me right now daddy."

In one smooth motion, I take my wet palm and rub it along the backside of my cock. "Fuck!"

"Imagine that's my hand stroking you, pretty boy. Take them off."

I move to stand on the soft carpeted floor, turn around and bend over so my chest is against the bed and my ass to the camera. Placing my two pointing fingers in the waist band of my panties, I slide them down to show him my pink hole.