Four

Possible tw
Verbal/Online abuse & harassment.

I'm awoken yet again to the sound of my phone buzzing uncontrollably on my nightstand. I swear to god if it's Aiden waking me up, I'm going to be so- what the fùck?

My eyes go large at the number of notifications rolling in from the one and only MrFeelGood69. My palms begin to clam up and my heart nearly stopping in my chest. The most recent message bringing tears to my eyes.

MrFeelGood69
You fucking little whore!!! Stop ignoring me!!! I'm going to find out who your new little friend is and I promise you soon, it's just going to be me and you again baby. No one. And I mean NO ONE will take you from me. Do you understand?!

With shaky fingers, I find myself unlocking my phone and scrolling through the message he left. There has to be hundreds...

They started out friendly, asking when I'd meet him for our private - Oh fuck I forgot about our show last night. Dammit! I was so dazed after my time with femme it didn't even cross my mind. Fuck.

MrFeelGood69
Baby, I've missed you. I can't wait to see what little outfit you wear for me tonight.

MrFeelGood69
U there? You usually never take this long to respond.

MrFeelGood69
i'm getting impatient. Our show should have started 20 minutes ago.

MrFeelGood69
Are you busy being a little fucking slut? Are you with someone?! Who is he?!!

MrFeelGood69
ANSWER ME IF YOU KNOW WHATS GOOD FOR YOU!!!

MrFeelGood69
You're not going to like it when i'm angry you stupid slut! I paid for your time and I expect you to give it to me!!!

MrFeelGood69
Answer me dammit!!! I will find out where you live and make you answer me if I have to!

I... I can't read anymore. What the actual fuck!

I slam my phone down on the bed and throw my hands over my face. What do I do? I don't even know what to say to that. Maybe I should just block him? But will that make it worse? I can't even talk to my family or my friend- well, to Patrick. He's the only one who stuck by me after highschool, everyone else moved away or has their own life now.

I'm still beyond pissed at him though. He doesn't deserve to know. Man, I need to get more friends being as I lost my only close one.

Don't get me wrong, I still have people I go out and drink with but they're more acquaintances. Not the people to tell personal shit to.

MrFeelGood69
Ah, I see pretty boy is awake. What do you have to say for yourself?!?!

Okay, you can do this.

Just apologize and maybe he'll call down.

DirtyLittleSecret
i'm so sorry for not messaging you last night... I really wasn't feeling well, I think I might have gotten the flu... It wasn't pretty. I went to bed early and didn't see your messages until now...

MrFeelGood69
You better not be lying to me.

DirtyLittleSecret
I'm not, I swear.