Nine

A/N - femme above, I couldn't find exactly what I wanted online, his hair would be a bit darker and slightly longer, but if the image I choose changes I'll post it in an updated chapter

***

I stood there nervously as femme turned around to face me. My jaw dropped in realization that he was the man from the bar over the weekend.

He's the man who walked me home, the one who kept me entertained half the evening.

My cheeks heat at the thought of him telling me how much he really liked this guy, and that guy turned out to be me.

"I can't believe this." He said with a beautiful laugh.

"That's a good thing, I hope?" I asked teasingly.

"You know it is." He said.

He stood up from the booth, stopping for a moment once he was in front of me. My beautiful mystery man wrapped his arms around me, tugging me close to his chest.

He smells so good. A sweet woodsy scent, with a little bit of spice... Almost like cinnamon. I don't think I ever want to move from this spot.

He released me from the hug gesturing for me to sit down with him. I took my coat back off and sat in the seat across from him.

"It's so nice to see your face. I've been so curious ever since I started watching you. Something about you just took my breath away." He said.

"Now I don't feel bad about being attracted to you the other night." He added, chuckling softly with his eyes trained on me.

"I was two seconds away from inviting you upstairs." I said with a blush.

"My answer would have been yes, sweetheart. I don't think I ever could have denied you." He said in a husky whisper, taking my hand in his over top of the table.

Someone has to be screwing with me. How in the hell do I get the guy with the monster cock, and the looks.

Maybe i'm dreaming. If I am, please never wake me up. Usually it's one or the other. Looks or a big dick, but I got the whole package.

"You're really femme? It's really you?" I asked, needing to hear his confirmation.

Now that i'm sitting here, right in front of him, Ugh he's making me so nervous! Usually i'm confident most of the time when i'm flirting with other guys, but right now... I'm far from it.

"I promise it's me, baby. But you don't need to call me that anymore. You can call me Bennett. Or Ben for short." He smiled again. Damn, he's even got a dimple on his right cheek.

"Well, it's nice to officially meet you, Ben. I'm Greyson, but people usually call me Grey."

"Grey. That's a beautiful name." He said.

There we go again, blushing like a damn idiot.

"I didn't think your cheeks could get any redder than they already were." He winked at me, tightening his hold in my hand.

"I'm not usually like this... It's just, I don't know. You're making me nervous!" I exclaimed, shyly.

"No need to be nervous, sweetheart. Just think back to all the times we've spoken with eachother. Just be yourself." He said.

"Right. You're right. So, what are you thinking of getting to eat? Everything's good here, but their burgers are to die for. Oh, or the fish and chips are good, the wings are pretty good too- uh, yeah. You get the point. Sorry I like to ramble on, just tell me if i'm talking too much." I laughed nervously.