Eighteen

A/N - This is just kind of a filler chapter, but I don't want to skip out on anything and I don't want it to move too fast, so I think it's necessary :) Happy Friday!

***

"Ben, you did not seriously just fly us to Italy!" I screeched, jumping back into his arms.

"This is amazing! Why would you take us here! I mean I'm not complaining, I've always wanted to come here, but like Italy!?" I jumped back to the window, poking at all the buildings from below.

"It's beautiful!" I clapped my hands together in excitement. "Please tell me were going to explore." I gave him my puppy dog eyes, letting my lip rest between my teeth.

"What did I say about looking at me like that? You don't seem to understand that I do not care who is around us. You don't wipe that look on your face, I promise you will be bent over that seat with my dick shoved so far up that tiny little ass."

"Greg! Greg! Look out the window! Oh my goodness!" My mom shouted, bringing us out of whatever moment we were having. Thank god, because there is no way this is happening in front of my parents! I felt myself blushing uncontrollably. Ugh.

"Come sit with me, we'll be landing in a few minutes." Ben said, placing his arms on my shoulders and lading me to the seats we were in when we first boarded the plane.

"As for exploring, yes. Of course I'll be taking you out. We just need to be careful for obvious reasons." He said, taking my hand in his.

"Right." I still don't think everything my stalker done has hit me fully yet. Being with Ben and being constantly on the go, I haven't really had much of a chance to process everything. Before we got to the airport, I posted on my streaming site to my followers that I'd be taking a break from streaming for personal reasons and would return when I could.

It's a little disappointing, but there's no way I'm going live when that creep could be watching me at any moment.

I'm just a little worried for everything to finally set down. I feel like I could be on the verge of breaking down, but it hasn't happened yet. Once that moment comes, I just really don't want Ben to be there when it happens. It's going to be so embarrassing. I'm an ugly crier. I hate when people see me cry.

I'm happy we're in Italy, it's always been a dream. But I just don't really know what going away is going to do. I don't know how they're going to find whoever this guy is without me being there. I guess what's going to happen though is going to happen, so I don't really have a choice but to deal with it. I can't read this guys mind, I don't know what he's going to do next, if anything.

"Hey, beautiful. You coming?" Ben asked, standing up from his seat with his hand out towards me.

"Did we land already? Sorry, I didn't even pay attention." I answered, letting him pull me up from my seat.

"Are you alright? You look a little upset." He asked.

"No, no. I'm fine, don't worry. I'm going to enjoy this trip if it's the last thing I do. Even though it's not under the best circumstances." I said, following Ben off the plane. I didn't even notice Aiden, my mom and dad already got off.

There was two red convertible's parked a short distance away from the plane. There was an older man standing beside the one car with a black suit and a deep, receding hairline.

"What's this?" I asked.

"I thought me and you could take our own car, and your mom, dad and Aiden can get dropped off by my driver at the hotel we're staying at. Is that alright?" He asked.