Seven

A/N - Because this will be based in the United States, I had to change the ages of the characters. Greyson is 21 soon to be 22 and Aiden is 20 soon to be 21. Wanted it to be realistic, especially for his job! Previous chapters have been updated.

***

ILoveFemmeBoys joined your live!

The first words I noticed the second I pressed that button.

My heart rate picked up just by seeing his username. Damn, i'm completely dick whipped to a man I've never even met before.

"Hiii everyone," I said with a big, half drunken smile.

I didn't pay any mind to the other messages as the one that caught my attention was from the man himself.

ILoveFemmeBoys
Where have you been, beautiful? I've been worried sick about you.

"I-I'm sorry, I got a little tied up," I wish that were the case... Getting tied up. Thank god for my very wonderful imagination. "But i'm okay... See!" I threw my arms above my head, letting my head fall backwards slightly.

"Are you guys ready for a show?" I asked, trailing my finger down the center of my chest, and a slight slur to my words.

ILoveFemmeBoys
You sound like you've been drinking. Not that i'm complaining. You look really happy :)

Mm definitely happy, yep. I've got my intoxicated brain filled with memories of femme jerking off and the man I met tonight fresh on my mind. Now, put femme's cock with that man's face and body, it creates the perfect human. Not even kidding. He's even better than anything my mind could have conjured up. Yummy.

"I might have had a drink or two... Maybe a few, but who's counting." I winked through my mask.

I gripped my length through my tiny lilac thong. Yes, I like purple. Specifically pastel colors, they just look adorable on me, in my opinion. Everyone else seems to think so too, they all think it makes me look innocent, but we all know that's far from the truth.

"What would you guys like me to do tonight?" I asked.

User
Take it all off baby!

User
If you don't show your cock soon, i'm outta here.

User
Dont rush him! I like foreplay before it gets juicy :(

User
You'd look so good with my come all over you.

ILoveFemmeBoys
Take off those pretty panties, baby.

I smiled at his request, sitting up on my knees so my heads just out of the camera, slowly inching the soft fabric down my hips.

I can just imagine femme grabbing his thick cock as he watches me. Shìt, maybe I'll have to get him on video just the two of us later.

***

I spent the next hour going through the motions as usual. Some dirty talk, touch myself til I come. The same as every other time. Yeah, it felt good. Fucking fantastic, as coming usually has that effect. But that's really not what I wanted. It wasn't what I was craving.