Eight

A/N- Okay what do I think of the photo? This is kinda what I picture Grey to look like. I think it's cute 🥺
I don't own any rights to the photo, just a reference 😘

The sun is shining, it's going to be a good day.

Or so I thought.

I'm woken at the crack of dawn by knocking at my door.

"Oh for fuck sakes," I mumbled.

I hopped out of bed, pulling my fluffy robe tightly around my body. I groggily walk down the hallway of my apartment to the consistent knocking on my front door.

What's with all these people stopping by my place? Can't a man have his privacy? God damn.

I stood up on my tip toes to look into the small peephole of the door.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me!"

I swung the door open, angrily crossing my arms.

"What the hell are you doing here, Patrick?"

He moved his eyes away from mine, keeping them on the ground. "Uh, I just wanted to apologi-"

Annoyed, I began slamming the door shut, but the fuckers foot swiftly moved between the door before it could shut completely.

"I have nothing to say to you." I said in the most serious tone I could muster.

"Come on, dude. Don't be like that."

"Are you a comedian or something?" I started.

"Huh? What do you-"

"Because that's a fucking hilarious. Don't be like that? Who the hell do you think you are? I don't have time for you - for this. I've got shit to do and that doesn't include your skeevy ass."

'Don't be like that' that's a god damn joke if I've ever heard one.

"Skeevy? Really?" He said, slightly irritated.

"What would you rather me say? Huh? Asshole? Dickhead? Prick? Take your choice, there's plenty of words in the dictionary I'd be happy to use." I crossed my arms even tighter, tapping my foot impatiently on the hardwood floor.

"Look, i'm sorry okay...Brittany, she doesn't like... Um... gay guys. I guess her ex cheated on her with one and she just doesn't trust them."

Are you fucking kidding me right now?

"You're talking about gay guys as if they're a
god damn object! 'Them?' are you serious right now? We're human beings, you asshole! No different than anyone else. I seriously can't believe you right now! So what, you're going to throw away your closest friend for a shitty lay of a girlfriend who you met a month ago? Her man probably wasn't satisfied and needed a good dick to fill his needs. Someone who actually knows how to have a good time. You know what? I'm glad she got cheated on. She seems like a fucking bitch anyways. She didn't even know me Patrick. It's clear how unimportant I am to you. I don't need that shit in my life, I have enough going on! I hope you two live happily ever after with your perfect fucking girlfriend and perfect fucking kids. Oh and you know what, if you have kids with her, I hope they turn out gay just to spite her. Now if you don't mind, get the fuck out."

He put his hands up in surrender and backed away sadly. I slammed the door in his face and shouted in frustration.

Wow that was a fuckin mouth full.

I took a deep, calming breath of air and stomped to the bathroom. "Fucking prick," I grunted.

Did I overreact? Maybe. Do I give a fuck? Nope! Best friend, yeah bull fucking shit.