Six

Two days have passed since I've received that terrifying package at my door.

I've kept my phone off, and haven't went outside since. I guess i'm just scared. I don't know. Fuck.

I was supposed to go live tonight, but I've been dreading it all day. How can I go on camera and pretend everything's okay? I guess I could just block Mrfeelgood from my stream. Would that do anything though? Probably not. God, this is so fucking stressful.

Maybe it'll do me good to get some air.

I went to my room, pulled on a lilac colored bunnyhug and a pair of gray sweatpants. I began to leave, but decided it'd be best to wear a hat and sunglasses. Clearly this guy must know what I look like.

I ignored my shaking hands and walked out of my apartment.

As I got outside, I pulled my hood up even further as I walked down the sidewalk. I can't shake the feeling i'm being watched, but i'm also paranoid as fuck too, so that's definitely not helping.

Like out of everyone who does what I do, why the fuck am I the one to get the crazy stalker? Obviously I don't wish this on anyone, and i'm not the only one this has every happened to, but like... Come on. I'm just trynna make some money and life my life. Is that too much to ask? God damn.

I make it to the coffee shop, but as I reach the door, I see two people I really don't want to deal with. Patrick and his stupid bitch of a girlfriend.

Maybe thats harsh - but you know what? I don't give two fucks.

Of course they're here.

The one time I just want a stupid iced coffee!
And they make the best ones too...

I huffed, turned around and walked out.

I checked the time on my watch, realizing it's already after 5. It's never to early to drink, right? Right!

I marched a few blocks up the road, walking to the bar I work in.

I sighed in relief when I walked through those doors. The quiet music, the people smiling and enjoying their food, having a few drinks. It's my home away from home.

I could give a shit about everyone else though. I'm here for one thing, and one thing only.

To get drunk. So to drink my sorrows away, but who's counting.

"Grey, that you?" Jordan asked. Jordan's one of my work friends. We get along pretty well but never speak outside of work. Ask me why? Couldn't tell ya.

"Yeah. What's up?" I said.

"Eh, working as usual." He chuckled. "Can I get you somethin to drink?"

"Yeah. Please. Strongest thing we have."

"Rough day?" He questioned.

"Yeah. Something like that."
No big deal, just got a real fucking heart sent to me in the mail, but that's not exactly something you bring up with a person.

"Well if you're trynna get drunk, tequila it is, my friend."

"Cheers." I said, tapping my shot glass against his. We both took the shot together and I loved the burn in my throat as the clear liquid ran down it.

"Another?" He asked.

"Keep em' coming." I said.

Nearly four shots later, or was it five? I lost count. My light weight ass is already feeling drunk.

"G-Give me another Jordy!" I said with a slur in my words. "M-Make it something good... Oh, I know. Give me a sex on the beach." I smiled. Ha. Sex. Mmm I miss sex.