Fourteen

✨This is all smut, you can skip of you want it won't affect the story.✨
(◕‿◕✿)

Ben lifted me in his arms straight from the tub, not even bothering to dry us off as he threw me into his king sized mattress.

My body bounced up on the mattress, a quiet giggle escaping from me. His glorious, naked body pounced on top of me. He grabbed the back of my thighs with both hands pushing them up and spreading them apart.

This man. Mmm, mm, mm. His biceps were flexing from the grip on my skin. Hair dripping wet. Water glistening down his abs. I licked my lips at the sight. His hands were holding me so tight I swear his nails would draw blood soon. But it felt so good. So fucking good.

Ben's hard length rubbed between my ass cheeks, eliciting a moan deep from within me. He thrusted his hips - teasing me. Driving me nuts.

"Ben..." I murmured.

"I love the sound of my name coming out of your mouth. It rolls perfectly off your tongue." He said.

"B-Ben, please. Please-" I begged.

"I've been waiting to get my hands on you." He wrapped his lips around my nipple. His tongue expertly swirling around it.

"To touch your pretty little cock." He sucked on my neck, grinding his length harder against me.

"To see that beautiful, maskless face coming for me." He said seductively, taking my lips with his.

He kissed me like a man in fucking charge. Strong, powerful, dominant.

I moaned against his mouth, grinding my hips into his.

He pulled away, using both hands to pin my hips to the bed.

"You're not allowed to move unless I tell you to. If you do, I won't be afraid to spank you." He smirked.

"You say that as if it's a bad thing." I bit down on my lip. His eyes followed the movement and his hold on me tightened.

"You'll be begging for me to stop before I'm even finished." He said.

He grabbed my dick, lazily stroking me with his two fingers and thumb wrapped around it. Out of instinct thrusted up again which caused him to flip my body around so I was lying on my stomach.

"Who knew you were such a bad boy. You just don't know how to listen, do you?" He asked, grabbing on to my ass with both hands, digging his nails into my skin.

"Please, d-daddy no more teasing!" I moaned loudly.

A deep growl left his lips. I lifted my ass off the bed, spreading my cheeks apart with both hands.

His wet tongue circled around my hole, making me jump at the sudden intrusion. "Fuck!" I yelled.

He kept switching from his thumb and his tongue, licking and prodding my entrance until he finally, finally pushed through.

"Oh! Oh -- yes, Ben!" I shouted. My hand clenched onto the white sheets beneath me.

"Mm, one second baby." He said, removing himself from me.

He reached into his nightstand, coming back a few seconds later. He dripped the cold liquid onto my skin, spreading it generously on my needy hole. He's driving me fucking mad. I swear if he doesn't fuck me soon; I'm going to do it myself.

"You're so fucking beautiful, Grey." He said.

"D-Daddy, please fuck me. I need you so bad." I pleaded.

"Turn around. I want to see your face when I fuck you." He said.

I eagerly flipped over, spreading my legs wide open for Ben. He was kneeled in front of me on the bed, sitting there. Staring at my body as he placed a condom on, stroking his length.

I am going to be sore tomorrow. Fuck.

"Fucking stick it in, Ben!" I complained.

"Yeah? Is that really what you want?" He teased.

"Ye- Fuck! Holy fucking shit!" I screamed.

He pounded his length in to me with full force. As deep as he could go. In one thrust.

It burned so bad it brought tears to my eyes, but the immense pleasure I was feeling was nothing in comparison to the pain. It feels so good.

I guess you could say I'm a bit of a masochist. I love feeling so many sensations all at once. I love pain. Nothing too serious like knife play or things that could actually harm me, but this pain is fucking amazing. The feeling of me stretching beyond my limits is such a turn on.

"Christ Grey, you're so tight." He mumbled, attempting to speak through his moans.

His head was thrown back, his eyes closed as he continued thrusting into me. I was completely mesmerized by his muscles contracting with every movement. I've never slept with anyone that's felt this good before. Sex has never felt like this.

I've never felt so full, so alive at the feeling of being fucked.

"Ben! God, harder, please!" I begged again.

This time, this time he listened to me. Pushing even deeper than I thought possible, hitting my prostate every time he pounded into me.

"You're cock feels so good inside of me! Fuuuck!" I groaned.

"Mm, lay on your side Grey." He demanded.

He placed my legs down, I flipped onto my side for him; he laid right behind me. His sweat covered chest against my back. In one smooth movement he pushed himself back in, stroking me in sync with his thrusts.

He fucked me hard. So hard I know I won't be able to walk tomorrow unless I have a god damn wheelchair.

He was long, and thick and knew how to fuck. He knew exactly how to pleasure me. How hard to go, how fast to move.

I came with a literal scream as he nailed my prostate hard for a good minute after I already came. He pulled out, ripped the condom off, stroking himself until he released over my bare chest.

His jaw went slack as his come landed on my skin. The look on his face almost made me hard again. Almost. If I didn't just have the most intense orgasm of my life - I'd probably be hard and ready to come for a second time. Oops - third time tonight.

I laid back, throwing my arms above my head, closing my eyes with a contented sigh. Ben came back to the room with a warm cloth and a big cup of water. He rubbed the soft cloth against my abdomen, waning me of the drying come on my skin.

"That was better than I could have ever imagined, Ben." I smiled happily, curling my body into Ben's welcoming embrace.

"That was the best I've ever had too, kitten. So much better than our video calls. Even though those were pretty great too." He smiled.

I felt my eyes close, relishing in the comfort of being wrapped in Ben's arms.