𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐄

.

Before I begin this story, I wanted to discuss some before warnings.

.

I may not get every single word from the actual show right, it may be shortened, changed, have a typo, or even added to. I don't feel like watching the show all over again to just get the words right.

.

Next, I wanted to say, the description. As mentioned, y/n is a demon. She has a long, yet strong tail, with 2 pairs of spikes at the end of it, and a tuft of fur at the tip. She also has long elf-like ears, and longhorns. Think of her as a teifling or however you spell it, but she's not one. She has black skin, and long purple hair, she wears a black sweatshirt with an open zipper all the time, has a nice violet-purple sports bra underneath it, and has long black ripped jeans with black boots. That's a description of her older self. Her child form which will be needed for the beginning chapters, has a black tank top, a much tinier form of a black sweatshirt that her parents gave child y/n to keep her warm. And just some regular skinny jeans, that wrap around her legs nicely. And sturdy sneakers instead of strong boots.

.

That's all I have to say, of course, you can change y/ns appearance however you want, and do whatever fits you. Now enjoy the story 😉