𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇 . 9 . 🍋!!

.

That morning when I woke up, I felt Vis soft breathing/snoring in the crook of my neck once more, I chuckled and stretched my arms out, rolling onto my back so I could see her.

She seemed to still be asleep, I gazed at her face and, couldn't resist. I ran my fingers through her shirt hair soothingly. Just enjoying myself, maybe it would make her calm as well.

Suddenly, Vi chuckled and I stopped. "You're awake? " I asked, confused. "I have been for a while now cupcake. " I scrunched my nose and rolled my eyes. "Heyy don't stop now" she reached her hand out towards me as I sat up, putting my legs on the floor. "Caitlyn is gonna be here soon, we have to get ready. As much as I'd love to Pinky, can't tease you right now. " I said, looking over my shoulder at her with a smirk. She still smiled.

I got up and got the appropriate clothes for this journey, my shift was at night this time, so I had time to go with Vi and Caitlyn today. "I'm taking a shower. Do whatever you want. " I said, leaving the room quickly.

I entered the bathroom and set my towel and clothes down on the rack, looking at my messy hair in the mirror, and rubbing my eyes as I adjusted to the light in the bathroom. I walked away from the mirror and turned the shower on, it would turn steamy in here soon, I always liked to take long hot baths and such.

I got undressed and stepped in, doing the casual shower needs. Shampoo, Conditioner, body wash, also shaving, all that stuff. I was rinsing the soap out of my hair when I felt a swift breeze trail around my body. Had the door opened?.. It's too hot in here for that to appear out of nowhere.

I looked from behind the shower curtain and saw a sliver of pink hair from behind the door, peeking in. "Vi?! " I yelled, and she poked her head back from behind the door. "Hey, cupcake. " She replied, rubbing the back of her neck. "I know I said do whatever you want but I wasn't thinking you would do this!" I said, my cheeks turning a hot red.

"What can I say, princess, you're hot. " "VI! " I interrupted her from saying anything more from that sentence. "I- what is this behavior? .. Gotta crush on me or something?! " "Maybe." She tilted her head. And I turned even redder.

She walked into the steam-filled room, closing and locking the door behind her. "What are you doing. " I said sternly, and she looked at the shower curtain that covered the rest of my body. And I gripped it tightly. "Don't you- I-" I stuttered. Looked her up and down. "Mind if I join you?" Vi asked with a smirk.

"Yes. I do mind. " but she didn't acknowledge my words at all. She turned around and I covered my mouth so she wouldn't hear me gasp. She began taking her red-pink jacket off, realizing her muscular semi-tattooed arms. She dropped the jacket and began taking off her white tank top with not even a flinch of regret.

I hid behind the curtain and covered my mouth, eyes staring directly down at my feet. -What in the world?! Sure we may have had a childhood crush and sure she's pretty but, gah! - I said all in my mind.

"Oh cupcake~"

Vi said. -shit shit shit! - I crouched down into the corner of the shower and covered my body. I could hear the shower curtain slide open, I caught a glimpse of Vi's naked body, and yelped, covering my eyes.

"Don't be shy. " Vi whispered into my ear. And I flinched all flattered, she took her hand and pulled my hands away from my eyes, I didn't want to argue but, jeez... How could I look away.

I looked her up and down in shock, her strong arms by her sides, her pink hair wet only made her look hotter. Her breasts were out and everything!

"Vi I- oh my... " She hushed me, getting on the ground, I hesitantly uncovered myself. My face is hot to the touch. "I've been wanting to do this for a long time. " Vi said, crawling on top of me. I learned on my elbows, looking her in the eyes. Her on top of me made me panic.

When our lips finally touched, I couldn't believe it was really happening. Her sitting on top of me. She kissed me affectionately and that's when I decided to give in. I leaned up and cupped Vi's face, kissing her back so intensely.

All my childhood I had a crush on her, and here we are now, in the shower making out. But I wasn't complaining. Vi took her hand and snaked down my body. And I shivered under her touch. She got off of me and our lips separated, not long before another pair connected.

I covered my mouth so I wasn't loud at all. But she stuck her fingers in me and I completely melted. "Vi~" I tried speaking. "Yes cupcake?.. " she looked up at me. "What's gotten.. Into you. " "nothing, this feelings always been there~," she said before adding another finger in me, and I moaned lightly.

"I've always liked you y/n, I've always wanted to do this, I've always wanted to be with you. " Vi admitted. And I felt my eyes fill with love as I stared into her blue eyes, my pupils were no longer slits, they were filled with pleasure.

She removed her fingers, my liquids dripping from them, and she lifted my legs as I leaned against the tub wall. She put her face near my crotch and massaged my inner thighs, making me let out little whimpers. I've never had this much pleasure in a while, real love.

"Do you want me inside you cupcake? " she asked with a smirk, teasing me as she traced her fingers around my slit. "Yes.. " I said still whining, she pulled my thoughts closer to her and licked the outside of my area, and I mumbled, but with a sudden movement, her tongue licked inside my walls and I let out a rather loud moan.

She ate me like there was no tomorrow! And it felt amazing. I pushed her head deeper into me and wrapped my legs over each other on her back, leaning into her face more. She separated from my slit and licked her lips, my liquid all over her mouth, and she got straight back to business.

I felt a Knott inside me start to grow, and I knew this feeling all too well. "Vi-i~, " I said as she still licked inside of me. "I'm going to.. Cum soon.. " I said breathlessly. She just smirked and went faster, making sure to please me at the most, my legs felt weak and wobbly. And I leaned my head back, feeling the knot grow.

And it grew more, I groaned in pleasure yet pain. Vi removed her face for a second, saying one word.

"cum."

And I released, she stuffed her face back into me and licked the fluids. All up eating and eating. I groaned as I released, my arms giving out on holding me up.

"You taste amazing cupcake. " Vi said, separating from my legs and crawling on top of me to stare into my purple eyes. She then kissed me for a long time, sharing the taste with me. And she held my face in place.

We separated one last time, our foreheads touching each other as we stared into each other's eyes, just all sweet instead of sexual now. And I smiled, we both got what we wanted. Vi kissed my nose and stood up, picking me up in her arms and carrying me out of the shower turning the water off.

She sat me down on the counter and dried off, placing her clothes back on. She still smirked at me as she reached for the door, "I'll see you in a few princess. " I smiled at her, hoping we would never be lost from each other again.

.

I've been waiting all day for this!!