𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 . 7

.

丂卄乇丂 匚ㄖ爪|几ᘜ.

丂卄乇丂 匚ㄖ爪|几ᘜ!

卩|几Ҝ.

S҉H҉E҉S҉C҉O҉M҉I҉N҉G҉
F҉I҉N҉D҉ H҉E҉R҉

P҉I҉N҉K҉.

.

Y/N shot up in her bed, holding her head, those words ringing repeatedly in her head, non-stop. What does it mean?! She panicked, she never had these types of warnings before. She only had nightmares of all those memories and... What does it mean?! Pink?.. Who's coming?..

Y/n shook her head, confused. She draped her legs out of her bed and got up to get ready for work. She fixed her hair into her new style and got her performing clothes on.

የጎክጕ

Ringed in her head again, why... She had to stay focused, why was her mind talking about colors and creepy warnings... Now?! She shook her head again to get the voices away and put on her jewelry and makeup, thick eyeliner, and pitch-black eye shadow she used to darken her tone. She also used it to darken her nose.

She was ready for the day now. She took one last look at the mirror and took a deep breath. Leaving the mirror to put on the other attire you wore, you weren't performing yet, and the mornings were cold, so it'd be wise.

Finally, it was time to go, I left the apartment I rented for the sake of safety and walked down the alleyway that led to my job, using the back door to get in.

Once in, I could hear many... Things... I walked past those closed curtains and continued down the hallway towards the office, passing by all the empty curtains now.

I opened the door and peeked inside, but no one was there... Weird... Whatever, I left a note on the table so the boss could mark my presence. And walked right back out.

I just decided to go rest in the back of the place until a person requested someone. I sat down on a chair and leaned my head back, yawning. Feeling the chains on my hip move around as I crossed my legs.

I watched the clock tick for a long while, it was early morning, so I knew we wouldn't have too many customers, so why not get some shut-eye for a while till some people finally come in.

I closed my eyes and breathed slowly, listening to the slow music surrounding the building, and drifted into a light doze.

.

I woke up to see the under city lights lighting up the room a bit, and I stretched my arms, it was way later in the day now, so I rushed up. I got out of the back by opening a door to the hallway with more curtains that were busy now.

I zoomed past a pair of pink and blue blurred into the wall.

ᕵᓰᘉᖽᐸ

Shut up head. I was about to turn and head to the office to see if the boss was there now, but someone just grabbed my clothes by the back of my neck, I held my mask on tightly, seeing just barely through the tiny holes. I turned around and I saw the pink and blue blurs now.

I wasn't focused on pinky tho, what is an enforcer doing down here?! And in... This place.. Pinky nodded to the enforcer and I understood, taking the girl's hand and heading into one of the not occupied curtains.

The blue-haired girl sat down and I got situated on her lap, looking back at her eyes, my horns poking from behind my mask.

"So~ What's a pretty enforcer like you doing here today?.. "

.

Goodness, that was... An experience! I never would have thought that an enforcer could have been so.. Pretty. I shook my head and took my mask slightly off for a few breaths, leaving it off so I could see clearly, I needed to go to the office now so I can get out of this shift.

I put my mask on my belt hook and walked to the door, I could hear two voices but I didn't care, I would just stand off to the side of the room till they were done.

I opened the door maskless, and closed it silently behind me, my slitted eyes analyzing the room. Or not, boss and... Pinky?..

I looked at the pink-haired girl and my eyes were no longer slits, the same hair... Face structure... I panicked, I could see the girl notice who I was as well, No!

These damn voices were right, it was Vi!

I rushed out of the room and ran to the front door exiting quickly and putting my back against the wall of the building.

Fucking crap! How the hell did she get here?.. Why now?.. After so many years. I traced the scar on my face from childhood. All these memories flooded in so clearly.

Vi looked so much older now... A bit taller than me even, but... So much more god damn hot, that childhood crush seemed to escalate quickly, thinking about it all.

I suddenly heard the door to the building open, a slam from behind, Vi looked around frantically, and we finally locked eyes.

Shit...

"Vi?.. "

.