𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 . 15

.

A stinging pain woke me up. How long had I been.. Passed out? I couldn't open my eyes yet, I could feel something hard, cement and dirt maybe. I clenched my fist trying to move. But a shocking pain made me burst my eyes open and a scream came out as I hugged my arm.

Broken. That sickening crack had meant I had broken it. What happened. I landed back on the ground in pain and rolled over, my eyes squeezing shut in pain as I held my arm. "Fuck.. " I whispered. at that moment, all the scars and burns that I had received radiated pain.

My nerves burst with blood and feeling as I winced. I could feel the ashy burns on my skin. And I curled my tail in between my legs. Closing into a ball on the ground. It fucking hurt so bad. that bomb... Jinx.. Ekko.. Vi, Caitlyn. Where am I?.. Where are they? Are they okay?

I rolled back over with another wince and opened my eyes again, I saw bars, smoggy green light shining through them. I'm back in the undercity, behind bars. How? I pushed myself against a stone wall so I could sit up. And I hadn't realized there was conversation outside the cell. Very quiet.. I could barely hear it.

I heard a familiar voice in the mumbles thought, 2 familiar voices. Suddenly the chatter stopped and I heard footsteps. A door opening and closing. And a sigh. "Who the fucks there? " I growled analyzing outside the cell for what I could see. I heard footsteps getting closer to me and I clenched my fists, though it hurt.

Suddenly, a familiar man came to the cell, my eyes blurred for a moment as he made a shadow on the ground, and I realized who it was, and my jaw clenched.

"Your awake I see. "

Silco said, looking down at me. "Why the fuck am I here? You one-eyed freak.. " I demanded, glaring at him with bad intentions, and yet I wished I could punch his freaky-eyed face. He chuckled and stayed silent for a few more seconds. " your here, for a very important reason. "

I looked at him with a stare, expecting him to continue. He averted eye contact and went on. "Jinx.. Almost killed herself, you, and really around a good 20 enforcers last night. "
"Powder. Her name is Powder. You manipula-" "let me speak. " he snapped at me.

And I shut my mouth, my legs bending to be more towards me instead of straight out. "You, are gonna be bait. " he said. "Bait? Bait for what. " "oh.. I'm surprised you didn't piece it together, Vi will come rushing to get you, running straight into my trap. " he spoke and I yelled. "Don't you dare! "

He just stayed silent and held his hands behind his back. "I'm afraid, your, girlfriend, may not live much longer. " a tear fell from my eye and I furrowed my brows, "don't, please. " I begged. My head hung low as the pain continued to consume me.

"Well.. There would be a better way to... Damage her, mentally. " he spoke. And I looked back up at him. He had a plan in that nasty brain of his and I didn't like it. He began walking away without explanation and my eyes widened. "No! Stop! " I yelled at him, but blackness started to surround my eyes again and my head fell on my shoulder.

I could feel the pain consuming me still, and I was going to black out. I struggled to stay awake but, it didn't work. Pain consumed me and I blacked out.

.

I felt something moving through my body, my veins, under my skin. What is this? It was numb, for a moment. Until it surged with pain into me. My eyes suddenly glew purple as I tried to sit up, but my head was strapped down. "FUCKING HELP! " I screamed in terror, yet pain.

I could feel my veins sticking out through my skin, purple cracks following all in it. As my burns healed, purple cracking scars followed. My horns were suddenly wrapped in purple web like strings. My face felt swarmed by the painful liquid. It spread around my eyes as I screamed in pain and struggled around.

I clenched my fists, feeling my bones being mended together. A sudden surge of energy burst through me and my chest leaned forward in yet another scream. But the straps held me back. I looked around the room, seeing faint vision of people.. I once knew.. My parents, reaching for me.. Silcos face, his eyes bleeding. Poof, gone. I shook my head as my body twitched all over.

Suddenly the pain stopped, and the purple shimmer stopped flowing into me. I could see my arm, and how my veins poked through my skin. The purple liquid still showed on cracks in my skin. It was like a shattered mirror, permanent.

I cried. What was this shimmer doing to me? The purple peeked through my veins all oversight could feel it. It made my skin partly grow as it crawled all over. It wouldn't go away. I knew it was on my face, and my eyes were definitely affected. The blood in my eyes mixing with the shimmer made a reaction that hurt, causing a headache. More purple crack-like streaks were in the once whites of my eyes, and it connected to my pupils.

Why is this happening to me.

I felt something poke into my neck and my eyes darted to the source that pierced me. A man with a weird black cloth around his face, damaged by something. He covered my eyes while I yelled and moved around. And it went black again.

.

I woke up again back in that goddamn cell. It was all very blurry for a moment, but my eyes slowly adjusted to it again. And I felt myself twitch. And with yet another burst of energy, my eyes darted around. Checking every part of my body. My skin had purple glowing cracks in it and I could feel them, my finger traced over them in a panic. So they truly were permanent.

I cried once more, he had infected me with his horrible liquid. Hell on earth, truly. but. I wasn't in pain anymore. my broken arm was mended. Brought it all I was healed. Get up. I shot up and rammed against the metal bars. Trying to break through. It rattled and shook me for a moment. And I grunted. Gripping them and leaning my head against the bars.

And hears the same evil footsteps from earlier. Silco and one of his bodyguards this time so approached me. I reached for him but he was out of my grasp, if only I could strangle him from inside a cell. He glared at me with an evil smirk.

"You will make great use once we brainwash you. " my eyes widened. "You can fucking try! I won't let you. " I yelled, Baring my teeth and clenching the bars once more, it was almost like they could break under one hard squeeze.

"We will see, y/n, for now. You keep that act up, we await Vi and the treatment. "
He replied to me and continued with his business. I looked down and yelled in fury, shoving myself away from the bars and gripping my head as I paced around the room in anger.

I gripped my hair and stared at the wall. Anger taking over, I punched the wall repeatedly. Dust coming off of it as I did, it was clear this thing had been left abandoned for years. I punched again in much more rage than before. and a slow crack appeared, tiny, but it was there.

Claggor flashed into my brain. Escape route, right in front of me! Not so smart of him huh.
I punched repeatedly once more, feeling the crack extend very slowly but surely. My knuckles started to bleed from how many times they scratched the cement.

Leaving marks on the wall of my blood. I could see the purple shining liquid in my blood as well. And I put my arms down to my sides. My veins still reeked of shimmer. I sighed and fell to the floor, cuddling into a ball in the corner.

I just hoped, Vi didn't come.

.