𝐀 - 𝐍 / 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘/𝐍

.

From now on, the story has changed, Y/n was not taken by Silco like in most stories, she set out to find Vi, but never did, so she gave up. Learning to live with scraps, and live on her own.

It wasn't easy at all, but as y/n grew, she was found more attractive by men and was often used as a toy by them, but she still got money. One day, when she decided she had enough. She moved. Leaving her old alleyway, and walking towards the last drop..only for her story to continue.

.

Over these years, so many, Y/N had become an Adult, now at the age of 20 years old, she had full-grown horns, sharp and threatening. With glistening teeth, and always slitted eyes, it was rare to see at a normal shape. She grew much taller and much tougher. Her hair is now put up in a bun in the back, and some drifted over her right eye, covering her childhood scar by a little, and now she always lets her hair dangle over her shoulders, and down her back, instead of the regular ponytail she used to wear.

She wore more chains now to represent herself, and an earpiece that covered a chipped ear of hers. She now wears her mother's sweatshirt now that it fits her, (think of vis jacket just more black and diamond patterns on the shoulders.

So yes, y/n has changed a lot. But there's still more.

She hears voices of her lost ones in her head at night, telling her what to do in her dreams, like jinxes voices, just more soft and only at night.

She also has a job at the brothel near the last drop, she decided it was the best way to keep an eye on the place since the takeover, and the owner welcomed her with open arms either way.

And so, that's all I have to say.. Get ready for drama.

.