𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓 . 2

.

It's been around 2 years since then... I was a lot smaller and younger than I am now. I'm at least now like at a teen size, I guess our species gets quite tall fast.

Mylo, Claggor, VI, Powder, And I are all scaling a wall, trying to get to the top. My mom's sweatshirt was tied around my waist ever so tightly, and my tank top still fit nicely around my chest. Instead of jeans, I wore shorts that day since it was hot.

VI was in front of all of us, almost on the rooftop, I was getting closer to her, seeing I had a lot more stamina and energy than regular humans. And powder was dangling and holding onto my tail, I did not mind since she was light and it didn't hurt, + my tail was quite strong, so I was just hoisting her up as I went.

Since that day, we've all grown a lot. Two new kids came with us to the supposed undercity named Claggor and Mylo, and we all were orphans that lived with the man that saved us all that day, Vander.

And turns out Vander was right, I had every right to trust the two girls known as VI and Powder, I and VI got along well since we were tall, strong, and well, mature. I hated Mylo due to his annoyance. He must always start a fight about something. And Claggor was great, we always told jokes and we had a great laugh together all the time.

Last but not least, Powder, I cared for her a lot, seeing she was still short and tiny and fragile. I tough her the moves I tough myself so she could grow up strong like all of us. Which is why I don't mind her clinging to my tail.

VI finally reached the top of the roof, and I quickly followed after her, Vi's hand reached out to mine to pull me up and I joyfully excepted the help hoisting me over the edge of the roof, and I lifted my tail so Powder could get herself situated up here too.

I stood up and dusted myself off quickly, tightening my messy ponytail that secured the long purple hair I had, my horns long and sturdy as they appeared between my hair. I then looked around from the high rooftop.

Not minding the others as they made their way up, Piltover had the freshest air, and great views, but such little respect for each other. Y/n scoffed and turned back to the others who were now all on the roof.

Suddenly a strong breeze made all of us wobble on the roof, I split into all fours and gripped the roof, it was common for me to run or be on all fours or in a crouch, it was in my nature. So I held on tightly with my long nails. My black skin got bitter in the sun. Finally, the breeze blew over, I looked up to see an airship fly over us.

The powder looked up at it, smiling. "One day I'm gonna ride one of those things! " she exclaimed. And Mylo nudged her roughly to the side. " and one day I'm gonna shoot one of them down! " he said pointing finger guns at the airship. I scoffed and crawled over to VI, standing up next to her as she looked across from the buildings, she seemed busy calculating how to get across.

Finally, she spoke. " Alright everyone, we're gonna get across, just don't look down," she said, and within a second she leaped down into one of the gutters. She then swiftly leaped onto the balcony railing. Once she straightened herself on it, facing the other roof. She launched off the balcony, landing with ease on the other side. Claggor went ahead to go on, but Mylo pushed him aside and did exactly what VI did, just way more sloppy. Finally, he reached the other side, and Than Claggor.

I was debating going before powder but VI insisted on letting her go before me, so I kindly let her. But she wouldn't go, she looked exactly down, I could see why she was scared. And I looked concerned. Mylo mumbled about something and VI yelled across from the other roof. "Powder! Look at me, what did I say this morning?! "

"I am ready.. " powder innocently replied. "Exactly! So show me your skills!" VI finished off. Powder looked at me and I smiled reassuringly. "It's okay, if you fall I can catch you. " I nudged her very gently towards the gutters, and she took a deep breath.

She hopped down onto the gutter, but not without a yell. She gasped and quickly latched onto the balcony railing before she could slip, making her way to the same position as the rest of the group did. She looked down, then back at her sister. And she finally leaped.

She would have made a swift landing, but fear struck in her eyes when she started to lean back. I was ready to spring into action when VI caught her hand, I let out a sigh of relief, and went ahead quickly. I sprang onto the gutters and hopped onto the railing with no struggle. My tail wrapped firmly around the railing so I wouldn't slip, I pounced over and landed with ease, no struggle shown.

We all started running across the rooftop and VI Swung down from the roof onto another balcony, a few moments later, she gave us the "all clear. " I decided to go after her this time, Powder latched to my tail, and I put her on the balcony before I hopped down, once she let go I swung down, then Claggor and Mylo, Mylo quickly got to work on picking the lock of the balcony.

"Who locked their balcony door anyways?! " he questioned. I responded, sitting on the railing of the balcony. " rich people. " VI interrupted us by asking, " you gonna get that door open anytime soon? " Mylo sighed and tried to work faster, "seeing I'm the only one that can pick locks here, I suggest-" but he was cut off by a loud bang by VI busting the door down. I took one last look below and saw a ton of enforcers, it was like an ant infestation.

I got off the railing and spoke aloud, " There's a bunch of enforcers down there, so let's try to keep it quiet. " "good idea y/n" VI agreed. We all entered the building and gee they had a bunch of stuff! I scrambled off to a room where the others weren't. So I couldn't exactly hear their conversation. I just looked around the place with curiosity. - an inventor.. - I thought.

A bunch of blueprints lay scattered on a side desk and I looked through them, nothing too interesting, but I did find a nice looking rock, amythest. I smirked and placed it in my pouch. But my happiness was interrupted when I heard footsteps from outside. I panicked and rushed out of the room. Just when the handle started to shake, someone trying to get in.

VI noticed and rushed everyone, throwing everything in the bag quickly. I threw a chair under the handle and quickly helped gather all the stuff in the bag. VI left me to it and rushed to grab powder, right when someone was asking through the door. "Is someone in there?! "

VI came back in a run with powder and told everyone to get on the roof, and we'd be fine. We all went to pile out on the balcony, but, it did not go as planned.

As I ran towards the exit, I was blown into the railing by an explosion, my neck crunched as I flipped and my head hurt like crazy, my horns were still sturdy tho. Suddenly powder flew into me. And I quickly got up, hearing cracking underneath us.

The balcony was crumbling, everyone backed up as a chunk of the balcony crumbled away onto the alleyway below. VI and I looked down at the scene, only to see a bunch of enforcers looking right back at us.

" Shit. "

.