𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐘 . 8

.

"Vi?.. "

"Y/n! " Vi burst, hugging me tightly, I stood there for a moment, hesitating to hug back, but, it was that same touch, the same affectionate care, the same heartbeat... I lifted my arms around her and we both hugged for a minute, just enjoying seeing each other again.

"Oh vi... " I said lifting my head to look at her, "where did you run off to?! That day... I went to find you but I couldn't... " I said staring into her eyes, "I got arrested.. And was transported to Stillwater for a long time.. But I'm finally free! " she replied, patting my shoulder, our moment was ruined again! But this time it wasn't Mylo, the enforcer from earlier came out from the door this time, " Vi?! There you are! "

The enforcer said with a British accent. "Your with an enforcer? " I asked, taking my hands off Vi and staring up at her, confused. "No! Well yes... Temporarily, she was helping me find my sister and you! " I could tell parts were being left out, but, as long as it wasn't betrayal I was facing then, I suppose it was alright.

"This is the y/n you were looking for?.. " the enforcer asked, it was awkward between us now since I did sit on her lap and all that... I rubbed the back of my head, whatever, it was my job. " Yes, y/n, this is Caitlyn. "

"Great, Uhm, nice to meet you I guess. " I spoke looking Caitlyn up and down again, maybe I was just a sucker for women after all. I looked back at Vi. " Well, what brought you guys here?.. " "Well, I spent my childhood down here, so as soon as I was released from prison I came down here, I knew it was the best place to go to if I wanted to find any of my loved ones. " I nodded, thinking for a moment.

"I guess I made the right choice. " Vi smiled again, but it faded sorta quickly. "Y/n, do you know what happened to... Powder?.. " I looked up at her with grief in my eyes. "After you left... She was devastated, she said you weren't her sister anymore... " Vi gasped, heartbreak and regret in her eyes. "She was taken in by Silco... And she's known as 'Jinx' now. " even more regret-filled Vis eyes, yet I could see a spark of anger and revenge too. " He was going to take me in but I didn't want to go with the ones that killed my family and friends. "

I stayed silent for a minute as I watched Vi spill out her emotions in her head. "So... Your sister is Jinx?.. " Caitlyn looked at Vi, confused. "I suppose", Vi replied. " your sister has killed... So many! "I didn't know! " they yelled for a few seconds. "I'm sorry to break that to you. " I said to Vi, "But if you still want to find your sister... I recommend the last drop, Silco took it over, and most likely that's where all his goons are... " I said not intending the insult towards manipulated powder.

" We've all grown so much, I bet she will look so much different. " I said, holding Vi's face, she looked so heartbroken with this information. And I felt sad about it too.

"Well thank you for the information, this will come in great use. " Caitlyn said. I didn't show any response, I could see street lights turning on, and it was almost night. "We can all go find Powder tomorrow, it's almost night, and I think we need rest. " I said taking Vi's hand now, Caitlyn could go back to her fancy joke on top side, I'll take Vi with me instead.

I gave Caitlyn my address since I knew she'd want to come to get us tomorrow, and we split.

.

It had been forever since I and Vi walked together, through the streets and alleyways, just us. I held Vi's hand comfortingly, not wanting her to go.

Soon we reached the apartment and I led her inside, at least the space was clean and not messy, with pipes on the ceiling we had to crawl into when enforcers came around.

"Are you hungry?.. " I asked, "I've lost my appetite. ' Vi replied, I nodded and we both sat down on my bed. " It will be okay Vi. " I said putting my hand on her leg. She didn't reply, but I knew she understood.

I got up and changed into comfier clothes, a tank top, and some PJ pants, I walked back into the room and stretched, Looking at Vi, she seemed a bit brighter, but I still yawned and crawled into bed carefully. I rolled on my side and just stared at the wall, feeling sad. I then felt Vi cuddle close to me, putting her head in the crook of my neck, breathing softly as she held my stomach. She pulled me towards her and I just accepted it, I hadn't felt her touch in so long, I wanted it to be like this forever, truly. I grabbed one of her hands and intertwined them together, holding it up to my heart as we both drifted away into sleep.

.

Rushed because I had school, <3