𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐍𝐓 . 4

.

We all walked into the elevator, Vi supporting me so I could walk and see, the gash on my head only bled more and more. And vi held a rag to it. We got in the elevator and it quickly went down, I sat on some crates, wincing at the pain. Vi sat on my lap, squeezing my hand as she held the rag to my head, I opened my eyes, blood dripping from my right eye, since the blood from the gash got in, it felt horrible, I was crying blood. My good eye stared into Vi's eyes, searching for comfort, but an unexpected emotion raged inside me, I began to blush as I got lost in her blue eyes. But our moment was ruined again when Mylo argued. " You what?! " Vi turned her attention towards the voice, taking my hand and helping me out the rag in a certain position before getting up, giving my hand one last squeeze. "What's happening? "

" Powder lost the goods! She threw it into the water! " vi grew angry. " well it's not like she had a choice! It probably would've gotten stolen anyway. " "I- ugh- still! " Mylo yelled, I lashed my tail. " WOULD YOU SHUT IT? My head hurts enough as it is! " I yelled, and everyone went silent.

As soon as the gates opened for the elevator, Vi moved to help me up, putting my specially cut hood over my head, my horns going through the holes cut in it, and she put her hood up too. She knew they would get glares, and I was just barely hanging on to consciousness.

We finally made it to the last drop. We walked in, and blood from my head dripped on the tiled floor, Vander looked at us. "Vi." He said in a solid tone. She took her hood off but mine stayed on.

" What happened? " he stepped out from behind the counter and took my hood off for me, his eyes widening as he looked at the cut and awful gash. I winced and fell to my knees. My headache growing bigger.

Vander picked me up from Vis hold, and carried me to our spot in the last drop, laying me down as the others crowded in. Looking at me with concerned faces. "Vi, get bandages, now! " she rushed out of the room. And I struggled to lean my head on the wall. She came back with a roll of bandages, and Vander replaced the rag in my head, making sure it was wrapped tightly around the wound, I growled in anger, and pain as he finally finished the wrap. He got up again, vi sitting me up to support me, so I could stay conscious. Vander rushed out of the room but came back in a flash with painkillers, u quickly took them and laid my head down, closing my eyes, it hurt so much...

I wrapped my tail around myself and curled into a ball, Vi sighed and left my side, sitting down on the couch in the lounge and putting her head in her hands. Vander finally looked angrier than concerned.

"Everyone out, now. "

I hope he didn't expect me to move, besides I could barely hear anything besides loud yelling. So I stayed quiet and still. Everyone filed out of the room and the yelling began.

"What were you...... Could've gotten hurt!"

"It was a ti-..... Angry at me, not them! "

"Look at what hap-..... To y/n!"

All these words kept coming in and out of my head, I groaned and put my hands over my ears, and the yelling stopped and Vander said one last thing I couldn't hear, and I heard him walk out of the room. But I couldn't hear anyone else come in after him.

I heard Vi sigh and get up, walking closer to me, I knew it. She sat down next to me, lifting my head ever so gently and resting it in her lap instead. I groaned again in pain, and she shushed me, stroking my hair to try to get me and some down, waiting for the painkillers to kick in. But I finally slipped into unconsciousness...

.

These last few days, we've had to lay low. Enforcers were even trudging through the undercity. It was so dramatic, yet horrible. Vander told me the gash I got from bring banged, would mend, but the scar from head to my lips, wouldn't. I didn't care anymore, this bandage was horrible, I could only see out of one eye for crying out loud! And I kept getting these horrible headaches. I also noticed Vi being much more caring and affectionate towards me, I didn't complain, since our past few moments were...
Enjoyable.

We've been hanging in a dump lounge near the last drop now, as enforcers have been searching it and questioning Vander, so we had to stay away.

I could hear Mylo and Claggor talking about something, more like arguing. And then something powered up as I woke up from a long-deserved nap. I look over and my eyes adjust to everything around me, normal, to slits, and back to normal. Powder hopped from behind the counter and dusted her hands off, she had gotten the shooting thing to work, again.

She gave Mylo a fuck off glare after showing him who's boss, shooting every target, with no miss. After that she went to the corner to do something else, other noises filled my ears and I looked up to see Vi working out with her punching thing. God, she looked so pretty... Stop! What was I thinking?!.

I rolled over, not facing her anymore. And sat up. It went silent for a few moments, and powder had begun to speak. "Hey guys, I think you should-" a man was thrown through the glass, unconscious. Glass flew past my eyes and I flinched, it was silent for a moment and the enforcer spoke, "Search them. " "go ahead idiots, we have nothing. " Mylo spoke, just great...

Suddenly, the lights went down, a symbol I couldn't see light up before I was forced up by Vi. And we all slid over the counter of the shooting range. All of us just missing the enforcer's grasps, we all ran for the back door, my blind eye giving me a big disadvantage of not being able to see, but I had to run, and Vi was supporting me in case. We all ran through the back and into the alleyways.

We didn't stop, but we were forced to, we were surrounded by enforcers now, on both sides of the Alleyway, I snarled but luckily, a whistle from above got our attention, Little man!

He lowered a ladder from above and we all rushed to climb up it, I just made it when an enforcer went to grab at my leg, But vi kicked the ladder down, and we all ran off, back to the last drop.

.