𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐃𝐘 . 6

.

Long story short... While I was away, Vander sacrificed himself... For us... Benzo died trying to defend his partner, it was truly a tragedy, and Vander couldn't even escape, he was taken by some evil bastard named Silco.

But we couldn't grieve now, it was time to save Vander from this horrid trap. I was outside, leaning on the wall while I could Powder scream, I knew what was going down,  I said sorry under my breath though powder couldn't hear me. The crew came outside soon after, and we began our journey, leaving powder behind.

.

We made it to this building, which was where they all went, we could see a bunch of Silcos goons waiting at the entrance, so we scaled the wall instead. I climbed higher and higher, thinking I had powder on my tail but she wasn't there.

Vi crawled through a window, signaled it was safe, and we all came through. Vi looked around and she signaled us silently to move. - Vander! - I saw him and smiled, we all ran towards him, he was strapped to a chair and seemed bloody.

I hugged him tightly, placing my face where I hid that exact day of the war, though it was so many years ago, he still had his warm touch.

We touched foreheads and Mylo got to work getting Vander out of these restraints. I also helped, taking the knife I found out of its case and cutting the thick, strong, leather straps.

"You shouldn't be here-"

Vander was going to say, but we were interrupted, a voice making all-out eyes go wide. Vi looked from the corner of the door out onto the bridge in the building, on the other side was Silco... That blonde bastard, and more of his minions! "Shit... " I mumbled, cutting more quickly, and roughly now. Almost cutting myself.

Claggor started making out an escape hole in the wall, him digging through the lightest and most loose parts of the brick.

I heard words in the background, but I wasn't focusing on that, I just wanted Vander out, he was my only father figure... Since I was young... He raised me, I was attached, I could lose him!

Finally, I cut a strap, but it took so long, thank god Mylo got the other leg strap loose. Maybe we could do this...

"VI! Don't do this! " I wasn't paying attention, again! Damn it, I turned and saw Vi, w a tough look on her face, the golden gauntlets on her hands now. " Vi no... " I said breathlessly. I didn't want to lose her either...

From this moment forward, I'd have to learn what it was like to live without your friends, your close ones...

I closed my eyes and rushed to cut Vander's straps loose, I could hear fighting going on outside and a hard punch was taken to one of Silcos minions by Vi. I couldn't keep thinking about that! Keep cutting!

I continuously cut the strap, and with enough force, I got the strap cut in half, one arm free, but Mylo needed to hurt up with the other. I held the knife in my hand and turned around Vi backing away from the buff man, I ran out with no hesitation, my speed and agility coming in handy, I jumped on the raggedy railing of the bridge my knife shining in my hand and leaped at the guy, who couldn't catch me in time due to the quick movement. I landed on his shoulder and stabbed him in the shoulder and neck, I could feel the knife reach the bone, a chip scraping, he yelled in pain, about to grasp my throat, but I pulled my knife out and bounced off his face, knocking his head back, and rolled onto the back of the bridge again, getting up to my feet with the bloody knife in my hand.