𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑 . 3

.

"Shit."

Vi and I said at the same time, enforcers started shouting orders at each other, and we knew it was time to go, Vi jumped on some pipes and jumped down past the enforcers in the alley, And I quickly followed her lead, and so did the others.

I dropped onto the ground into a roll and then a sprint, pushing everyone in front of me quickly, Vi needed to lead the way, I could fight from the back, an enforcer tried grabbing my tail, but I learned my lesson last time I was pulled by the tail, I whipped it around and I left a good scratch mark on his check and he yelped.

I laughed and sped up with the others, another enforcer tried throwing a net contraption at us, but it failed and wrapped around a pole instead, and yet another came at us from above, I quickly pushed Powder, the one he was aiming for, out of the way of the net and sped up out of their pace.

" you can't run forever! " one of the enforcers mockingly called.

We took a sharp turn into a corner of the alley, Vi hitting a pipe on the way which was a good distraction so the enforcers couldn't see. We kept running but suddenly everyone stopped, I could hear Mylo complaining about something but it was muffled when Vi pushed him down some pipe, I sighed and waited for everyone to go through, once everyone did I hopped in, Vi coming in right after me. We both slid for a good second or two and finally landed on a trash heap, disgusting.

The air got knocked out of me when Vi landed right behind me, I gasped and turned to look at her. Vi gave me an apologetic smirk and rubbed the back of her head, I blushed for some reason but got up before anyone could notice, but I still lent my hand out to help Vi up.

Mylo was dusting off his shirt, looking at some ugly stain that was now on it. I shook my head, I didn't care about my clothes, since most of the icky stuff got on my legs instead of my pants.

We knew we had to move from here, enforcers knew piltover better than us, and they could find a way to get to us, so we quickly took off continuously towards the undercity.

I walked behind Vi, cautious of what was around us, and protective of everyone. I tightened my ponytail once more as well. We took a few turns down some alleys. And passed by this blonde ugly-looking boy. He gazed at all of us, and last of all, our treasure. I snarled at him and slit my eyes as I passed him. Making him furrow his brows but as soon as I passed him, he spoke.

" Got a nice catch?.. "

He asked. "You could say that. " Mylo said, I glared at him to shut up. "Heh, I heard of some noise over the river, really kicked the best huh? " I realized we slowed down a little, and I hated it, - why couldn't we just keep walking?! -

" We don't want trouble. " one of us said, I could pay attention I was busy trying to control myself from lashing out at this blonde's face. "You hear that Deckard?! They don't want trouble! " "I'll just call you dickhead instead, it suits you better. " I mumbled under my breath.

"The trouble comes to you. " he spoke, "Listen, we just want a taste of your goods... " Blondie spoke again. Mylo started to ramble again. "What? No, we worked too hard for this.. " but he shut up again when Vi pulled on his shoulder, holding the bag in her hand. No way she was gonna give in, I knew her too well.

"Just a taste?.. "

She asked, swinging the bag lightly in her hand, "Just a tast-" he couldn't finish his words when the bag knocked him in the head. I chuckled and Vi threw the bag at Powder, who backed up against the wall. We were surrounded by this group of ugly kids, and I snarled at all of them, a fight was about to go down, and I was ready.

It began. A kid with dark black hair came running at me, ready to throw a punch at my face, I ducked my head down and instead rammed him in the stomach with my horns, he cursed and held his stomach, and I quickly landed a punch right to his jaw.

I was too busy dealing with one then to realize 2 more kids came after me, I was shoved into the wall of a building and I groaned, a kid pinning me as I stood up, I was gonna kick when the other turned me around and rammed my head against the wall with so much force. I screamed and tried kicking from behind, but he kept ramming my head into the concrete wall. I snarled and turned around quickly, using the wall to support my back as I kicked the kid in the face, and so and again to lash my tail at the other.

My head hurt so much... I could feel an open gash and the blood dripping down into my eye, meaning I couldn't see out of one of my eyes then, but that did not prevent me. I scratched a kid's eye and he shrieked, running.

I laughed and soon realized that most of the boys had backed off, I looked to the wall where powder was before to see if she was okay. But she wasn't there... Where's powder?! I was going to run and try to find her but a boy attacked me from behind once again. " Fuck! " I yelled, he was about to punch the open wound on my head but Vi quickly kicked him by his side and helped me up, but the flattering moment did not last long at all. Long nails scraped down my face, in between my eyes, I shrieked in pain as I felt the sharp nails taking down my face, I pulled away and blood splattered through the air. I quickly tackled the kid that did this to me, punching his eye with so much force, I believe I made an indent. I had the urge to rip his eyes out, dig in his eye socket and see how he felt in pain. But Claggor stepped on his face. I got up and held my face in pain.

" Powder! " I yelled, running down the alley where the wall us. All I saw was her failed bomb spray some pink smoke, and I knew she would've been screwed. The boy after her chuckled, powder was going to run past him but I rammed into him from behind, my horns raking through his shirt and up his back, he got shoved forward towards powder and she only had so much time to Dodge, she got pushed to the side of the dock and there the bag went... Into the water. I could care less about it at the moment though. I grabbed powder and held her protectively, leaving the boy in pain...

.