𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐊𝐀 . 10

.

After that.. Amazing.. Morning, I forgot Caitlyn would be here soon, I hopped off the counter Vi put me on and dried off, feeling rushed. I put a pair of black ripped jeans on, a black sports bra, and my mother's jacket to go over it, and then I quickly put my tie-up boots on.

I finished my hair and all that stuff and walked out of the bathroom. Making sure the round bun on my head was secure. Vi was standing beside the doorway, looking me up and down, "you looked better naked but this will have to do. " She rolled her eyes playfully. "Vi. " I glared at her, and she rolled her eyes, I began walking towards the tiny kitchen and Vi followed, "So, are we like a thing now? " Vi asked, I looked over my shoulder at her, "Did you want to be?. " "Well, yea kinda. " "Then we are. " I saw Vi's face light up and I turned back to what I was doing, getting something to eat, I passed her a snack to get our energy flowing and sat down, eating quickly.

Just as we finished, a knock at the door let us know Caitlyn had arrived. I got up to answer the door, welcoming Caitlyn inside.

We all sat down and talked for a long while, I guess while I was panicking, Vi chatted with my boss about Jinx, and where to get more info. And, Sevika, was the answer here to our current problems. And so, the three of us set out through the Lanes, on our way to find, Sevika.

.

Vi peeked around a pipe, her hood up to cover her hair and keep her covered, I didn't have to do anything, considering I blended in with the shadows. Vi's plan was to attack and force the answers out of Sevika, Caitlyn didn't agree but Vi persuaded her into it. I'd help Vi attack, and in case, Caitlyn came as backup. And so the mission was a go.

"Rotten luck boys! " Sevika Laughed, gathering her coins and leaning back, just winning a bet. A cloth covered her right shoulder, covering a machine arm, fueled by shimmer, the one thing I knew not to ever take.

I climbed up the pipe into some gutters where I could attack from above, and help. And Vi got ready. As soon as Sevika leaned back in her chair, laughing. Vi pounced. Her knee-knocking Sevikas Jaw to the side, the table got knocked over and the boys gathered the spilled coins in panic and ran. Sevika fell to the ground.

She looked up holding her face. "Vi? " she questioned. Vi didn't respond tho, instead, she punched, and both did actually. Vi grabbed a hold of Sevikas hair and wammed her into the wall, "You flithy traitor! " she yelled. I sprung down and lashed my tail, eyes in slits again. Sevika looked at me and then back to Vi, "Vander had his chance. " she spoke, and suddenly Vi was shoved off, a mechanical noise could be heard, Sevikas Arm! Suddenly Vi was kicked down, sliding towards me. And Sevika ripped off the cloth that covered her arm, throwing it to the ground, and as it powered up, I waited for Vi's command, I crouched, my agile nature could just spring at any moment, but I waited.

Vi stood up and Sevika told us to come forward, and so the fight truly began. Vi threw her jacket to the ground and went to aim a punch, but Sevika locked her arms before she could. Turning her around. "It seems you never learned patience," she spoke, then threw vi into the other wall. I knew it was my time to pounce. I launched and kicked Sevikas Back, making her spine arch awkwardly out towards the wall she threw Vi into, "Remember me?.. "

I smirked getting into a fighting stance as Sevika stood up, Vi still recovering. I ran and shoved her face back, but she quickly threw a punch at my head as well. I spun out of her grip, my sharp tail slitting just below her eye. I chuckled and jumped onto a high perch of rock, one she couldn't reach. I walked, eyeing the target like a cat's eyes on its prey, Vi finally recovered and punched her while she was distracted, a few times in the back, and as Sevika turned around, landed one last hard punch to the face.