𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳

SINCE THE WITCHES ARE AFTER ME, TOO, ELIJAH ASKED ME TO LAG BEHIND

SINCE THE WITCHES ARE AFTER ME, TOO, ELIJAH ASKED ME TO LAG BEHIND. He'll call me when he needs me.

And well...he needed me sooner rather than later. He actually told me to hurry, as if I know where I am going at all in New Orleans. The address he sent me was a cemetery. He met me outside the gates.

"What is so urgent?" I asked him, a bit worried.

He sighed. "You need to see this."

He led me through the cemetery and brought me into a tomb like place. I was face to face with another witch and Hayley Marshall. I have never been more confused in my life.

"Who are you?" I asked the random woman in front of me.

"Sophie Devereaux. You're Augustine Claire....you're kind of a legend to the witches here." She revealed.

"Then why are you guys after Klaus and I?" I asked them and then turned to Hayley. "And what are you doing here?"

Sophie sighed. "We're not after you. We just needed to get you to New Orleans."

Still not answering my question. "Why?" I asked and looked to Elijah, who refused to look me in the eye. What the hell is going on? They were all silent. It's like they were afraid to tell me something. "Can someone please spit it out and tell me what the hell is going on?!" I yelled.

"Hayley is...." Sophie trailed off. "Hayley is carrying Klaus' child. Your's and Klaus' child." She said, dead seriously. 

I think I've heard it all now. Vampires, werewolves, witches, cross-breeds, killer parents, crazy alter egos. This...this just is not true. 

I started laughing hysterically. "What?"

No one is laughing with me.

"Why is no one laughing? Vampires can't procreate. And even if they could why would Hayley be carrying my child and not me?" I laughed and looked at Elijah. "She clearly wants something."

"Just hear her out." Elijah said, his gaze not faltering. Surely, this is some ploy to get something out of Klaus and maybe me, right?

Right?

I contained my laughter and looked at Sophie. "Go on."

"Klaus is the original hybrid, meaning he was born a werewolf. Werewolves can procreate." She started.

I shook my head. "Okay, even so, why would she be carrying our magical baby and not me? How does that make any sense?" I said with a laugh. I can't take this seriously.

"You have very strong ancestor's. They look out for you. They knew carrying the child would kill you, so they came up with a plan. After the child was...conceived...it jumped into the next able bodied person you came into contact with. Thus, Hayley." She gestured.