𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘥𝘰𝘰𝘳

IT IS LIKE I AM WATCHING MY WORLD IMPLODE BEFORE MY VERY EYES

Esther is out for blood. She wanted Marcel and his vampires out of New Orleans as a whole. She had the wolves try and scare them but the wolves double crossed her and ended up helping Marcel. I thought that was pretty funny.

I finally heard from Davina, which is good but also bad. Klaus is pissed at what she did. I kinda am, too. Klaus went on a mission to hunt Davina down, mainly for Mikael. I stayed behind to practice my spells because now we know Esther is not going anywhere. I sent Cami with him to keep him honest. Plus, I think he could benefit spending time with a therapist. I told them both to call me if there was an emergency.

And there was an emergency.

"He took her." Is what Klaus said over the phone.

"You're gonna need to be more specific, Nik."

"Mikael. He took Cami. I don't know where they are. He has the stake."

I wanted to scream at him. I did, a little bit. "How the hell did you let him take the one human who has no defenses? She's a therapist, Nik. Not a vampire hunter."

"That's not all." He spoke. Oh, dear god.

"It's not?"

"Kol is back. Kol is Kaleb, that one witch Davina was seeing."

Oh my god.

"Why didn't you call me the minute you found all of this out?" I exclaimed and ran outside to my car.

"Sorry, love. I've been a bit busy." He retorted.

I took a deep breath. This man is going to be the death of me. "I'm on my way. Go find Cami and Mikael. I'll be on Kol duty." I do not like Kol very much and I know he doesn't like me either. It was my brother who killed him.

"Sorry, darling." He said.

"Yeah, yeah. Just don't get yourself killed." I replied and hung up the phone.

How does he manage sometimes?

I drove as fast as I could and it still didn't feel fast enough. I finally made it to the cabin Davina was at with Kol. I tried calling and texting her but she didn't answer her fucking phone.

As soon as I got there, I stormed in the house and found Kol and Davina doing a spell. I used a spell to send him flying backwards. "Get the hell away from her!"

"August, stop-" Davina tried.

"Augustine. Good to see you." Kol muttered as he clutched his head.

"I am not letting you hurt any more of my siblings. Back the hell away." I sneered.