𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱 𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘦

ONE THING I LEARNED VERY QUICKLY ABOUT LIVING UNDER THE SAME ROOF AS KLAUS AND HIS SIBLINGS, IS IT'S NEVER A DULL DAY

ONE THING I LEARNED VERY QUICKLY ABOUT LIVING UNDER THE SAME ROOF AS KLAUS AND HIS SIBLINGS, IS IT'S NEVER A DULL DAY. Rebekah and Klaus have already started to bicker and it's not even ten in the morning. 

"I cannot believe you disposed of those vampires without me. You know how I love to set things on fire." Rebekah huffed. 

"Was I supposed to leave them in the front yard to rot? Besides, they were my responsibility. They attacked the helpless pregnant girl who's carrying my child." Klaus said back with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and rubbed my head. 

"Aw, I am so moved by your newfound sense of fatherly duty towards the werewolf carrying your hybrid bun in her oven." Rebekah replied sarcastically. I chuckled at that one. 

Hayley came walking in with a book in her hands. "The werewolf would like to know what the plan is." 

"Well, that depends on what plan you mean, love. My plan for global domination or Rebekah's plan to find love in a cruel, cruel world." Klaus taunted. Can he be serious? Ever? 

Rebekah smiled and threw the end of a paintbrush at him. He caught it, of course.

"The plan to rescue Elijah. You know- the good brother, the one who is now in the possession of your mortal enemy after you stabbed him in the back?" Hayley spoke. 

"In the front, if we're being specific." Klaus added. I think today might be the day I kill him. 

"You two said that you would get him back, so is there a plan, or what?" Hayley asked. Her and Elijah bonded quite a bit in the short amount of time that they met. 

Klaus sighed. "Okay, well firstly, Marcel is not my mortal enemy. He's my friend, albeit one who is unaware that I am trying to sabotage his hold over the supernatural community of the French Quarter, but a friend nonetheless. And secondly, I daggered Elijah in order to gain Marcel's trust. If I had known he would place my brother in the hands of a particularly nasty teenage witch, I certainly would have weighed my options a bit differently. And thirdly, sister, please." Klaus gestured to Rebekah. 

"And thirdly, the plan is for Niklaus to simply asked Marcel for Elijah back." She revealed. 

Hayley looked horrified. "That's the whole plan?" 

I chuckled. "Oh, please. Nik may be a miserable excuse for a sibling, but there is none more diabolical." 

"That's only plan A, love. There's always a plan B." 

"And what's plan B?" Hayley asked, dreading the answer. 

"War." Klaus smiled. 

Hayley huffed. 

I looked to Klaus. "Your job is to find more out about that witch." 

He smirked. "I love when you're bossy."