𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘨 𝘶𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘺

THERE IS QUITE A FEW DIFFERENT PLOYS GOING ON RIGHT NOW

There's the one of Elijah trying to take New Orleans back to how it used to be and Nik wanting almost nothing of it...which I find odd since he wanted this so bad. He's been spending a lot more time with me, which I don't mind. A lot of mornings sleeping in and late nights tangled in the sheets together. I woke up to him painting a picture of me. While this is all lovely, I don't understand why he's not doing more about Elijah being the king of the Quarter.

A treaty has been signed on all factions. Human, vampire, witch, and werewolf. On the bottom, Nik, Elijah and I signed, almost sealing the deal.

There's this business with Nik and the werewolves, which I asked him to help with since it meant a lot to Hayley. Her specific clan is stuck in wolf form all the time except for when the moon is full. We're trying to get moonlight rings for them, similar to how a vampire has daylight rings.

As the months go by and the pregnancy is almost to term, my nerves grow more and more. The fact I'm going to be a mother has hit. I've been the sister, the niece, the daughter, the girlfriend, but never the mother. This is new to me and it's new to Nik.

And then that bitch Genevieve trying to weasel her way back into Nik's life. I've had enough of her. All of the other resurrected witches have died except her. There's still one more Harvest girl left. She's lucky Davina came back when Bastiana died or else she's be six feet under by now. Elijah begged me not to kill her because she might be our advantage, but I really don't think she'd ever be on our side.

I woke up this morning to Nik painting me once again. Fully nude.

I wrapped the sheet around my body and walked over to him. He smiled when he felt my presence. He quickly moved the painting off the easel and put it to the side.

"When can I see it?" I asked him.

"Patience, my love. You can see it when it's done." He replied with a sly smirk. He set his hands on my waist and leaned in to kiss me. I could get used to these moments.

Our movements escalated and we were on the bed once again. We probably would've went farther if there wasn't so much ruckus in the compound. Klaus groaned and stood up. I did the same and got dressed.

When we were both decent, we walked to the balcony to see Elijah a bunch of others doing work.

"Enough with all the racket!" Klaus exclaimed.

"Is there a problem, brother?" Elijah said and dismissed the contractors.

"I agreed to a general sprucing up, not a bloody 3-ring circus." Klaus deadpanned.

"Marcel and his minions abused our home for the better part of a century. Now, you might be content to live in squalor. I'm not." Elijah replied.

Before anyone else could say anything, Genevieve strolled in through the front doors. It's too early for this.

"I agree with your brother. It's a new era in the French Quarter. This place could use a makeover." She spoke.