𝘧𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺𝘷𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦

SECRETS HAVE COME OUT

SECRETS HAVE COME OUT. I found out just what it is that Rebekah did the Genevieve knew of. Klaus knows, too. I don't think I have ever seen him this angry.

A long time ago, Rebekah wanted Klaus dead. That's not a surprise. But what she did is she asked Genevieve to help locate Mikael, their father to kill him. That is the one thing that betrays Klaus the most. When Mikael is involved. It's one of those places that even though he has done awful things, you don't go that far.

Mikael did unspeakable things to Klaus. I can't even get into the details without making myself distressed. He was just a horrible and vile person to his children. To Klaus, it was always worse. The bastard son.

Klaus wants revenge.

"Nik, think about this!" I begged him.

"I have thought about it. I've thought about how I am going to kill my back-stabber sister for calling on the one person that has hurt me the most. I have let a lot of things slide, but I cannot just let her get away with this." He spoke as he was about to walk out the door. He had the white oak stake in his hand.

"Once you kill her, there is no going back. She will be gone forever. Do you understand that?" I told him. I don't want him to kill Rebekah.

"I know. That's kinda the point." He paused. He had tears in his eyes. "I hope you never feel how this feels, Augustine, but I cannot let her get away with this. I'm sorry. I hope you can forgive me." He finished and walked out the door.

I just stood there, defeated.

A few moments later, my phone rang. It was Marcel.

"August-"

"I'm kind of in a bit of a pickle, right now, Marcel. What is it?" I huffed.

"It's Davina. Celeste is dead. I-I have her body. I don't know if she'll be the one to wake up, but...look I'm at the church. Come here when you can."

"I'll be right there." I said and hung up. Please be Davina. Please wake Davina up. I need her back. When Bastiana died, someone else came back. It's a 50/50 chance of being Davina.

I don't think I rushed to the church faster. Marcel was standing in the front. I'm assuming Davina is upstairs.

"What's going on?" He asked me.

"Klaus is on a murder mission for Rebekah. I-I don't know where they are." I let out.

"The cemetery. Celeste locked them in before she died. Klaus must know that."

My eyes widened. "So she's locked in there with Klaus. Who wants her dead." He nodded. I sighed. "I'll try to find the spell she could've used to break the barrier spell keeping them in. It's going to take time."

"You can do it here in case Davina wakes up." He said. I nodded.

I may not be Marcel's biggest fan but we've bonded over our love for Davina. When it comes to her, I know I can trust him. Anything else, I'm not so sure.