𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘢 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘢 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘦

THE TIMES IN WHICH I HAVE THE MOST TO LOSE ARE THE TIMES I FIND MYSELF THINKING OF WHAT LEAD ME TO THIS MOMENT

THE TIMES IN WHICH I HAVE THE MOST TO LOSE ARE THE TIMES I FIND MYSELF THINKING OF WHAT LEAD ME TO THIS MOMENT. I have never felt more helpless than I do right now. I am in agonizing pain, Hayley was taken and she is in labor with my child, and I cannot muster up the strength to do anything. I can't push through this pain. It's too much. Everything Hayley feels, I feel and I know she is in a world of hurt right now. 

About a month ago, I wrote a letter to the baby. Maybe I can read it to her, maybe someone else can if I'm not around. 

~

Klaus found me in the baby's room in the rocking chair with a pen and paper in my hand. 

"Don't tell me you're writing another letter to Elena." He deadpanned. He was kidding. 

"No, thank you very much." 

"Is it a love letter? Should I leave the room?" He then asked. 

"I fear there is no end to your ego." I replied with a chuckle. 

He just walked over, placed a kiss on my head, and left me to it. 

To my little girl, 
        Your dad just asked me if this is a love letter. I guess it kind of is. I never got to know my mother. My real mother, that is. I have no idea what she must have felt when she carried me. I don't really know what it's like to physically carry you. That was Aunt Hayley's doing, but I'll have you know, I felt everything she did. Every kick, every hormone and mood swing. Nevertheless, I thought I'd write to you so that you could know how happy I am at this very moment. How much your father and I can't wait to meet you, along with the rest of our crazy family.
            I also want to make you a promise. 3 things that you will always have, no matter what. A safe home, someone to tell you that they love you every single day, and someone to fight for you no matter what. In other words, a family. So there you go, baby girl. The rest we're gonna have to figure out together. 

                                                                                                                                                 I love you,
                                                                                                                                                your mom.

~

For a moment, the pain stopped as I remembered a moment where I was truly happy. Then I realized what is actually going on. Crazy witch bitches are going to sacrifice my child. 

Klaus finally made it and ran over to me. He set his hand on my head and looked at me with nothing but fear in his eyes. 

I looked him in the eye. "Take me to where they are." 

He shook his head. "No." 

"I want to see them. I want to see my baby. Please." I begged him. I was sobbing. It killed him to see me like this. It killed me to see him look so conflicted.