𝘢𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘮𝘰𝘪, 𝘭𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘶𝘨𝘦

I HAVE NOT SAID A SINGLE WORD TO KLAUS SINCE LAST NIGHT

I HAVE NOT SAID A SINGLE WORD TO KLAUS SINCE LAST NIGHT. Not since I yelled at him for how he went about getting Davina back. He hasn't dared tried to speak to me either. He knows how hurt I am.

Hayley, Elijah and I sat in a room in the compound while Elijah explained something to us. He found a drawing of his old girlfriend. Davina drew it which is odd because she only draws people when they're evil and trying to hurt us. Elijah's girlfriend is very much dead.

"The Italians call them Strega. The Yoruba of West Africa call them Aje, meaning mother. Where my mother was from, they called them Hexa, and here, we call them witch. Over the centuries, vampires have fought them and fought beside them, bedded them and burned them, whether adversary or ally, they have been a force to be reckoned with. Their ancestral magic anchors this city. There's never been one all powerful witch until Davina." Elijah paused and looked at me. Before he could say anything, Klaus walked in.

"Who is now tucked in safe and sound down the hall under my protection." Klaus spoke. I spent a lot of time with Davina last night. I slept on her floor until I woke up this morning.

Elijah turned back to me and finished, not acknowledging his brother's presence. "Your power is different. The entirety of the Claire ancestry line stands behind you. They've turned their back on Davina the minute she took the power of the other witches from The Harvest. She holds too much power on her own."

I looked to the picture Davina drew of Celeste. "She's beautiful." I pointed out.

"And a potent of evil according to our volatile artist in residence." Klaus deadpanned.

"Yes, perhaps Davina's mistaken what she calls evil for power. Celeste was certainly powerful in her day, but she's been dead for over 200 years. I don't understand why all these sketches now." Elijah pondered and sat down.

"Why does any witch do anything?" Klaus muttered under his breath. I snapped my head to him. He quickly shut his mouth and avoided all eye contact with me. I have saved his ass so many times, he better keep that mouth shut.

Down the hall, I heard glass breaking and a thud against the wall. I smiled. "Marcel must have brought her breakfast." I chuckled.

A few seconds later, we heard more glass shattering. "Oh, that's going well." Klaus mused. I don't even want to think what would happen if he walked in that room.

"If you were trying to win the girl's trust, perhaps poisoning her one true love was not the most splendid idea." Elijah spoke up.

"Not to mention almost killing her." I sneered.

"Oh, are there anymore inopportune deaths you'd like to wave in my face?" Klaus asked sarcastically.

"Give me a month. I'll get you a list." Elijah nodded.

A louder crash this time. Klaus huffed. "Young, old, dead or alive. Witches are a pain in the ass."

He went to get up but I used a spell to push him back down. "You remember that the next time you need a get out of hell free card." I huffed and went to Davina's room.