𝘳𝘦𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩

IT HAS BEEN SAID THAT THE HARD TIMES MAKE YOU STRONGER

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

IT HAS BEEN SAID THAT THE HARD TIMES MAKE YOU STRONGER. In ways, that is true. But right now, even though I hold all the magic in the world, I cannot help but feel so weak and defeated.

The other night, I stood in the nursery that was supposed to be for Hope, and maybe, one day she'll use it, but right now, it's not safe for her to be near New Orleans. I looked out the window to the Quarter and just thought about everything. About how we have so much work to do in order to bring my baby home.

I will vanquish whatever enemy stands in my way for her. That starts with Francesca Gurrera who blindsided all of us. She triggered her werewolf curse, along with her men, in order to take over the Quarter. She may have succeeded, but not for long.

While Genevieve is dead, that bitch is still causing problems from beyond the grave. The spell she cast making the moonlight rings connected them to Nik. So whenever a full moon comes, all of his strength is depleted while the other wolves run free. It's taken a toll on him. He's used to being the biggest and baddest creature around. With this, his enemies can overpower him easily.

He is also growing impatient, as am I. We're trying to sell our grief and stay in hiding, but this is getting exhausting. It's been months and we've done nothing.

I sat in my bedroom and read a book when I heard a clanging next door. Nik is on one of his tantrums again with Elijah. I got up and saw that Nik threw a canvas across the room. I take it painting isn't as soothing as he intended it to be.

Elijah picked up the canvas. "I suppose we shall have to call this your white period."

"I'm missing a crucial color in my palette. That of my enemy's blood." Klaus replied. Here we go again.

"Well, I recommend a Venetian red with a dash of rust." Elijah retorted.

"It's been months! I've adhered to our plan, sit and do nothing, sell our grief. And now our child is safely away and another full moon is upon us. Another night of pathetic weakness as the moonlight rings steal my strength. The inertia is killing me. August may be able to hide it better than I, but I know it's killing her, too. I need to act. I-I need to spill blood." Klaus rambled. He's not wrong. I am going stir crazy.

"Well, then. You'll be pleased to know that I've located the last of the 12 rings forged with your blood." Elijah said. Thank god.

Klaus and I smiled. "Then it's time." He spoke.

It's time, indeed.

Whenever Davina is in trouble, she rubs the necklace I gave her and it'll zap my chest. I was in the middle of my book when I felt that zap. The best thing about being a powerful witch, I was able to spell the necklace to tell me where she is.

I followed the signal to a record shop. When I walked in, Oliver was talking to her. He's afraid of me. They all are.

"What's going on here?" I grilled him.