𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨

HAYLEY IS GONE

HAYLEY IS GONE. I'm going to take it by the fact I was knocked out cold on the floor, she was taken.

Rebekah sat with me while Elijah and Klaus went to talk to Marcel. He was the last person we saw here. I don't think it was him but, I don't know anymore.

Since Hayley and I are linked not only physically, but hormonally, I can feel how she's feeling. She's terrified. I'm terrified. I don't know who would take her. And why?

"So, what happened?" Rebekah asked me.

I shook my head. "I-I don't even know. Marcel came to the door but then he left. We sat down and someone else knocked and the next thing I knew, I was knocked out cold."

All of the sudden, I felt a tightening around my ankles. I quickly rolled my pants up to see a small bruise forming. Rebekah and I shared a worried glance.

"I need to go to the compound. We need to do a locater spell now." I said and went for the door.

"August, Klaus is going to be mad that you left. He asked you to stay put." Rebekah whined.

"I'm not a dog. I'm not going to sit and stay just because he told me to. You can either come with me or stay here." I huffed and went out the door.

She was right behind me. "I don't know who's worse. You or the wolf." She muttered.

I smirked and we went to the compound. The vampires on the inside tried to stop us but I walked right past them.

"You can't just-" one of them said but I used a spell to silence them. I'm not messing around right now.

"And since I control all the witches in this town-" Marcel started to say to Elijah and Klaus but I chuckled.

"Not all of them." I mused.

Klaus huffed. "Didn't I tell you to stay home?"

"The pregnant wolf carrying my child is missing. You think I'm gonna stay put right now?" I deadpanned to him.

He just huffed.

I looked over to Marcel. "Do you have a map? I can do a locater spell."

He just chuckled. "Coming right up, princess." He said and went to go. I stopped him.

"Marcel, I swear to god, if I find out that you had something to do with this-"

"I didn't." He replied calmly.

"Good." Was all I said back.

I cut my wrist to use my blood to find her. I silently did the spell and the blood traveled across the map. Oh, she's deep.

"She's in the back country, way out past Houma, deep in the Bayou." I let out.

Sabine, the witch Marcel was going to use to do the spell, spoke behind me. "There are stories of exiled werewolves, enchantments. If Hayley went out that far, chances are she went to find them."