𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘦

I HAD A STRANGE DREAM LAST NIGHT

I HAD A STRANGE DREAM LAST NIGHT. I'm not too sure what to make of it, but I know it has to be important if its on the heels of The Harvest ritual falling through. I think it was a warning. Someone is coming.

No. Someone is already here.

The dream went something like this:

~

Klaus and Elijah were sitting at the table with two other men. It was in the compound. I could hardly make out what they were saying, let alone what any of it meant. It was like I was watching a flashback in real time.

All of the sudden, a man in an all white suit strolled into the room. The odd thing about it is when he spoke, it was almost threw a speaker. It was so loud, I wanted to cover my ears.

"This is all very good, but tell me, how will it benefit the witches?" This man asked.

"I'm sorry. This is a private meeting." Elijah told him.

"Yes, for the kings of the city, but I, too, am a king, and I have rules." He spoke.

"I'm impressed. You're either quite ambitious or quite mad. What's your name, mate?" Klaus asked.

"I am Alphonz Bellatunde Delgallo, Papa Tunde to my followers, and I come to ask that the witches be granted fair tribute for allowing your existence in our city." He replied. I have no idea who that is. If I'm being honest, I've never heard the name.

"Are you suggesting that you speak for the French Quarter witches?" Elijah questioned.

"I do now, and I expect our future negotiations to go very smoothly. As a guarantee, I brought a gift." He said and gestured to the child behind him. He walked up and placed a large bag on the table. "I await our next gathering." He spoke and walked out.

Elijah and Klaus went to the bag and opened it. Inside was the decapitated head of the mayor at that time. On his head, there was a scribing. Something I've never seen before, but when I saw it I felt this pit bubble in my stomach. Something isn't right.

~

I awoke with a start. I don't know if I should or shouldn't mention this to anyone. I've been distanced from everyone since Davina died.

Rebekah and I have been working together and have come to the conclusion that someone stole The Harvest's power. The power doesn't just disappear into thin air.

Because of this, she convinced Klaus to let out Thierry from the dungeon. Normally, he'd be of no use but he used to date a quarter witch.

When there was commotion in the compound, I came out of my room and saw Klaus, Elijah and a few others standing over a dead body.

"Someone will die for this." Klaus muttered.

"Remarkably, I don't disagree. However, I would like to know where they learned such dark magic. I had hoped never to see that symbol again."