𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘴

OF COURSE THERE'S BEEN A PROBLEM

OF COURSE THERE'S BEEN A PROBLEM. Last night, a few witches tried to attack Hayley. Obviously that didn't work, but Klaus is pissed and went to get Sophie. He returned with her and sat her on the couch.

"We had a deal! You protect my unborn child, I dismantle Marcel's army, and whilst I've been busy fulfilling my part of the bargain, you allowed Hayley to be attacked and almost killed by a gaggle of lunatic witches." Klaus exclaimed.

"I had nothing to do with it, I swear. Hayley, August and I are linked, remember? They die, I die." Sophie replied.

"Then who were they?" I demanded.

"They're a faction of extremists. Sabine stupidly told them about some vision she had about the baby." Sophie explained.

"What kind of vision?" Klaus asked. Yeah, I'd like to know that, too.

"She has them all the time. They're totally open to interpretation. I'm guessing she's wrong on this one." She replied. Still not answering the questions.

"Well, how, may I ask, was this particular vision interpreted?" I asked her.

"Pretty much that your baby would bring death to all witches." Sophie replied. Jesus.

"Oh, well, I grow fonder of this child by the second." Klaus shrugged with a smile.

"Sophie, look, I promised Elijah that I would protect the Mikaelson miracle baby whilst he tried to win your witch Davina's loyalty. Why don't you tell me just how extreme this faction is?" Rebekah asked.

Oh, and the whole Davina thing. Apparently, everyone has met her expect for me, her literal sister. Even Klaus did. He may have taunted her after I asked him not to, not for her, but for him because she's a very powerful witch and can hurt him. Elijah is awake and out of the coffin trying to talk to her.

Klaus and I decided to keep the fact that I'm Davina's sister under wraps right now. If they don't know, they don't need to know. Rebekah, Elijah, Klaus, Hayley and Marcel know. I need to talk to Marcel as soon as I can.

"Elijah is talking to Davina?" Sophie asked, surprised.

"Yeah. As we speak, I imagine." Rebekah replied.

"I'm guessing she'll have plenty to say about that crowd." Sophie let out. Oh, god. If she's a Claire, I'm sure she's been through her fair share of trauma.

"Do tell." Klaus said.

Sophie hesitated before speaking. "I wasn't always an advocate for the witches. My sister was devoted like our parents, and our upbringing was very strict which drove me nuts. The minute I turned 21, I left the quarter to travel...and play. But I wanted to be a chef, so I came back to Rosseau's. That's when my sister came into to tell that the elders are moving forward with The Harvest."

[𝟐] 𝙜𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙣- 𝘬𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘴 𝘮𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘰𝘯On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara