𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘰𝘵

IN A SHOCKING TURN OF EVENTS, VINCENT/FINN AND KALEB/KOL ARE BEING HELD CAPTIVE AT THE COMPOUND

IN A SHOCKING TURN OF EVENTS, VINCENT/FINN AND KALEB/KOL ARE BEING HELD CAPTIVE AT THE COMPOUND. Normally, I would turn to less aggressive ways of fighting back, but Esther really knows how to bring the worse out in a person. And that, she has done. To everyone.

We got Elijah back who is now very...aggressive and not Elijah like. He's still there, personality wise, but something is very off. Esther also resurrected Klaus' real father. He spent the day with him before killing him.

So now, Klaus, Elijah, Kol, Finn and I are sitting at the table with pastries. I didn't think it was appropriate that I was here, but Klaus and Elijah assured me that I should be in case they try something.

"We arrive into this world as innocents. Wide-eyed, vulnerable. It is the job of our parents to nurture and protect us. Unfortunately, our own parents failed miserably at even the most basic of parental tasks. But we are not beholden to the past they created for us. Today, a new future awaits. Forget your animosity toward Elijah and myself. Instead, join us against she who truly deserves your ire. Our mother. Do this, and we will welcome you with open arms." Klaus went on.

Kol went to reach for a pastry. "Well..." Klaus slid the plate away. Kol huffed.

"But if you continue to oppose us, a denial of pastries will be the least of your concerns." Klaus said.

"If all you wanted was my allegiance against mother dearest, you should've just said so. Saved me a night shackled to the wall." Kol retorted.

"Yes, that was Niklaus. My recommendation was to remove your limbs one by one until you comply." Elijah added. See what I mean? Not right.

"I have no desire to torture you provided you vow to stand beside us as brothers." Klaus said and placed one hand on Finn's shoulder and the other on Kol's.

"Brothers? Does that word even apply to us after all these centuries of betrayal? And is loyalty to you even really rewarded? If so, tell me, Niklaus, where is our sister Rebekah?" Finn asked. Oh, hell no. "She was blindly loyal to you for 1000 years, and now nowhere to be found. Where did our sister go? And how did she escape your vile machinations?"

If they find Rebekah, all bets are off. I am tearing them all to pieces.

Klaus scoffed. "You think me vile? Well, what then do you make of the one who cursed us?"

"She was trying to make you mortal again and you both refused her. Only proves how far you've fallen. But I expect Rebekah will have a different response to her proposal. See, unlike the two of you, she always did cling to her humanity." Finn replied.

"Rebekah's off limits to you. You pursue her and you will suffer." Elijah sneered.

"He's not worth it, Elijah. Neither he nor Esther will find Rebekah unless she wants to be found, and she does not." I told him.