𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘴

THE WHOLE RING BUSINESS WITH THE WOLVES IS RUNNING ME UNTIL I CAN'T GO ANYMORE

THE WHOLE RING BUSINESS WITH THE WOLVES IS RUNNING ME UNTIL I CAN'T GO ANYMORE. I may not be the one carrying the child but I feel what it's like to be nine months pregnant. I feel it all. Doing all of these spells is tiring me out. Klaus offered to con Genevieve into doing it, but I don't like the thought of her near Esther's spell book. 

It was all fun and games until Jackson and Oliver, the werewolves Hayley have grown close to, disappeared. Elijah, Hayley and I at the compound called Klaus.

"Yes, brother? What is it?" Klaus answered. 

"It appears our wolves have gone astray, brother." Elijah replied. 

"They should've been back hours ago." Hayley added. 

"We need to find them." Elijah continued. 

"Well, that might be a bit tricky. You see, we've located their car on a back road in the middle of nowhere. I suspect they've been shanghaied." Klaus revealed. I groaned. He's impossible. 

"And you didn't feel the need to share this information?" I grilled. 

"Don't stress, love. You either, Hayley. It's not good for the baby. It was my intention to present you with the problem only after I'd found an appropriate solution." 

"Well, do enlighten us." Elijah spoke. 

"I'm closing in on it as we speak. The only person who would be bold enough to snatch my wolf allies is the one who has the most to lose." 

"Marcel." I huffed. 

"Genevieve assures me that Marcel has procured a cloaking spell. The only witch willing to do that for him. I just need one more bit of leverage before I see her." Klaus said. Oh, so he wants me to kill him.

"No! Don't do anything Klaus like. I will talk to Davina. You leave her alone. You've done enough. And we'll talk about the fact you included Genevieve on this later." I huffed and walked out of the room. 

I went to the only place I'd assume Davina to be. Practicing her magic in the garden for the Harvest girls. When I walked in, it was like she'd seen a ghost. 

"W-What are you doing here?" She asked, almost like she was afraid. She kept looking around the room frantically. 

"I need to talk to you." I paused. "Is everything okay?" 

She didn't say anything. Her eyes just flickered around. I'm not sure what that means. She have me a glare not to question it. 

"Everything's fine for now. Did you need help with something or..?" 

"Um, yeah. Klaus found out about the cloaking spell on Marcel, which is fine. I'm not mad at that. He is, but he's Klaus. I know you want to keep Marcel safe and if I have anything to say about it, I won't let him die. I just need to know where he is."