𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰𝘯

NO ONE CAN FIND ELIJAH

NO ONE CAN FIND ELIJAH. I have a strong feeling I know what happened, but I don't know where Klaus put him. I called in the big guns. 

Rebekah. 

I was napping when she came but I heard her question if Hayley was the maid, so I got up. 

"I was expecting some supernatural miracle baby bump. Guess you're not showing yet. It's Hayley, isn't it?" Rebekah questioned. 

"You have your brother's manners." Hayley replied. 

"And his temper, too, so watch it." Rebekah snapped. Her eyes went to me as I came down the stairs. "August, thank god." She let out with a sigh of relief. "So, where's Elijah?" 

"Beats me. He's long gone." Hayley replied with a shrug. 

"What do you mean long gone?" Rebekah questioned. 

"Well, one minute he was here making epic promises about protecting me in this...predicament that going back to get my sweater got me into. He was all poetic about how I'm now a part of this family, and then Klaus told me that he bailed." Hayley spoke. 

I looked to Rebekah and imitated a dagger into my chest, with a shrug. That's my working theory. 

She huffed. "I fear Niklaus has done something dastardly and Klaus-like." She started before she walked into another room and started yelling for Klaus. "Klaus, get out here and tell me what you've done with our brother, you narcissistic, back-stabbing wanker!" 

This brought Klaus out of hiding. He opened the doors to the room he was in. "Enough with all the shouting. Little sister, I should have known. I assume the six dead vampires were your doing." He spoke. 

"Dead vampires?" I questioned. 

"They were very rude. Trying to victimize a poor, innocent girl just trying to find her way through the Quarter. So sorry. Were they friends of yours? Oh, that's right. You don't have any friends. And don't tell me August because she doesn't count." Rebekah replied in her typical sarcastic way. I like having her around. 

"I do have friends. I have Marcel. You remember him, don't you? Yes, of course you do. He fancies himself. The King of the Quarter now, and he has these rules about killing vampires. It will be fun to see the sort of punishment he comes up with for you." Klaus taunted. I still haven't met him. 

"I don't care about Marcel or his rules. Elijah doesn't welsh on deals. What did you do to him?" Rebekah snapped. 

Klaus smiled and shrugged. "Perhaps he's on a holiday or taking a long autumn nap upstairs. Well, go on. Take a look around. You remember this house as well as I." 

"I remember everything." Rebekah muttered and walked off. 

I went following after her, but I stopped in front of Klaus. "You are making it very hard to support your claim to the kingdom with these antics."