Chapter 25

(A/N: Another song heh. I really like this song and it fits the vibe kinda so here it is for this coming scene.)

Now onto the chapter!

----

I stood against the warm breeze as the moon showered me with its light. I briefly thought about Yue, and how she was still looking down on us, then of the ocean, and how much I've changed, yet how much I haven't. I felt calmer then I have been in a while. I turned around when I heard footsteps approaching me, I saw Zuko. His golden eyes watched me as I snapped my fingers to break his trance.

I smiled at him as his eyes finally met mine, gently pushing my hair behind my ear only to have my bangs fall back on my face. Zuko chuckled a bit under his breath as I playfully scrunched my nose at him.

"The breeze is so nice," I said taking a deep breath of salty ocean air.

"Kya, we're in the middle of summer," Zuko said plainly.

He's right it was slightly hotter then I'd like it to be, but it didn't matter. I was enjoying this moment as much as I possibly could.

"You suck at being a romantic," I joked.

He looked down in a small frown. I breathed out, shaking my head as I continued to watch the waters.

"I love you Kya," He said, placing his hand on my waist, turning me to face him.

"I told you to stop saying things like that," I smirked as I smashed my lips onto his. Zuko dug his nails into my waist as the kiss quickly became heated. My hands made it up into his soft fluffy hair as we both dove deeper into each other.

I wanted him so much. I missed him so much.

Zuko still gripped onto my waist, letting out a small whine as I broke the kiss. Waves loudly crashed onto the shore making me look back out at the sea. A laugh escaped my lips as I looked down, my hands still softly placed on Zuko's hair.

"Kya," Zuko said after a few moments of me still looking to the ground.

I was smiling so much my cheeks hurt, taking a deep breath I looked back up to Zuko. He welcomed the return of my gaze with a small yet loving smile.

"Let's take this inside," I whispered to Zuko's ear as he turned a bright shade of red.

"Follow me," Zuko said in a bit of a rasp, holding my hand guiding me to a room far away from all the other rooms.

I couldn't help but laugh lightly trying to keep quiet while walked, he practically pulled me the whole way there.

"I love you too," I said back once the door closed. I placed my hand on his cheek, lightly biting my bottom lip in a smile.

Zuko pushed me against the door, squishing my cheeks and bringing me back into the passionate kiss. He slowly made his way down to my neck kissing it everywhere. I slowly undid the knot on his clothes. Then pushed him onto the bed, making him fall back. I smirked as I took off my top. Zuko's face reddened but didn't look away. I deeply examined his lust filled eyes, giving him one last kiss before leading down to his chest. After a while, the rest of the night turned into a blur.

~~~

I woke up  around sunrise giving a kiss on Zuko's cheek before I trying to get up. However, Zuko's arms wrapped around me making me smile. He nuzzled into my shoulder blade, letting out a small hum as his hands locked onto my arms in a hug.

"I'm never letting you go again," Zuko said still half asleep.

"I know," I laughed,"But I really should change," I whispered as he fell back asleep. He was so cute sleeping, I softly pushed the small hairs out of his face. Then went to my room to change and slept for another hour or two.

>>>

After a while Katara and Toph watched Zuko, Kaito and Aang training which made me motivated to keep practicing myself. I did a lot of physical endurance until Katara handed me a pair of clean Fire Nation clothes, which I thanked her for. I wiped my sweat off and went to change.

I came back and watched as the three kept practicing fire bending. I remembered the events of last night, making me smirk, leaning back. Zuko sent me a glance here and there which I would return with a sweet smile every time. He would blush slightly and turn back to Aang, still flustered.

Wow do I love him.

Once they finished Zuko stretched, and walked over to the fountain where Kaito had placed clean towels.

"Doesn't it seem kinda weird that we're hiding from the Fire Lord in his own house?" Katara asked.

"I told you my father hasn't come here since my family was actually happy. And that was a long time ago. It's the last place anyone would think to look for us," Zuko replied.

"He's right," Kaito added,"I've lived in the palace for a long time and even I've never been here until now,"

I went over and sat next to Zuko, he jokingly placed his head on my should causing me to jolt from the sweat. He laughed. I secretly ran a finger down his spine causing him to sit straight and clear his throat. I snickered as Sokka approached us.

"You guys are not gonna believe this," Sokka said excitedly as Suki followed him,"There's a play about us,"

"We were just in town and we found this poster," Suki said and Sokka rolled out the large paper.

"What? How is that possible?" Katara asked.

"Listen to this, 'The Boy in the Iceberg is a new production from acclaimed playwright Puan Tin, who scattered the globe gathering information on the Avatar, from the icy South Pole to the heart of Ba Sing Se. His sources include, singing nomads, pirates, prisoners of war and a surprisingly knowledgeable merchant of cabbage,'"

"Sounds about right," I said crossing my arms.

"Brought to you by the critically acclaimed Ember Island players," Suki finished.

"My mother used to take us to see them. They butchered Love Amongst the Dragons, every year," Zuko groaned.

"Really?" Kaito asked a bit shocked,"How do you mess up a classic?"

Zuko shrugged at Kaito.

"The one with the Dragon Empress?" I asked, remembering the mask I wore back at they fire days festival.

They both nodded as the conversation went on without a care for the three of us who were talking amongst ourselves.

"Sokka, do you really think it's a good idea to attend a play about ourselves?" Katara asked.

"Come on, a day at the theater? This is the kind of wacky time wasting nonsense I've been missing!" Sokka said with a large grin.

Zuko groaned loudly leaning back on the fountain.

"I don't see why not," Kaito said walking away with Sokka, Suki and Katara,"It might be fun,"

"Come on," I said softly giving Zuko a bit of a puppy eye look,"Please?"

"Fine," Zuko said leaning in,"Make it up to me later,"

I blushed a bit as Zuko kissed my cheek and got up to change.

"You're heart is racing," Toph blurted out from behind me making me jump a bit turning around.

"It's nothing," I said lightly.

"Liar," Toph joked.

"Shh," I said jokingly back as she crossed her arms,"Don't say anything and I'll pay you back with food," I bribed.

She thought about it for a second,"You've got yourself a deal snowflake," She said in a smirk.

I laughed before following the rest of the group.
——
(A/N: sorry luvs one chapter today I'm actually on the road while posting this and won't make it home until tomorrow. Hope you liked todays chapter!)