Author's Note IMPORTANT

In some of my stories I've seen people say please update or is there going to be an update or are you continuing with this book. To be very honest I'm not sure what I want to do with any of my stories. I feel like unpublishing them all and rewriting them but then I don't know if people will read the new versions so I don't know what to do. I also feel like what fanfictions I've done, I don't know how to continue anymore as what I watch has changed over the past few months while I've been busy. I don't know whether to start completely different stories on the shows I'm watching or trying to get back into the ones I've got stories about and continuing or restarting them. Please let me know any advice you have cause I feel like I have writers block with each story I've tried to update the past few weeks so I don't know what to do. I feel like knowing people are reading certain stories may help me write more often and actually think of ideas but I have no idea what people are currently reading or not. So if you read this please write what books I have that you like and any other shows but I also want to hear what stories you avoid of mine and why (if you want to otherwise just write which ones you wouldn't read). This would be extremely helpful.

Thanks again sorry it's not an update I just have no idea what to do just now this might change in a few weeks it might not so doing this now I'm at least getting ahead before I don't want to update ever again.