Author's note

Hi sorry to take up some of your time. I hope your enjoying the story so far. Sorry I haven't been updating as much as I possible could right now but hopefully I should start to get into a routine of when I'm going to be Publishing in which books I'm currently writing. I'm currently working on a few fanfiction stories so if your a fan of Quantico, Riverdale, Dynasty, NCIS, or Our girl and I also have some others I'm currently working on. Please check them out. All feedback would be appreciated. This is the first time in a while I've been back properly writing on Wattpad and to be honest it has helped so much during this time. If any of you have any books that you think I'd be interested in please let me know. I'm a fan of anything to do with crime. I'm currently doing a degree at university in Social Sciences that includes criminology so it has me really interested. I also will look at many different fanfiction for many tv shows I have a list in my bio of most of the shows I have watched or am currently watching. I would also like to say I have also been working on some fiction books which I hope some of you may check out. The main ones I'm working on are Revenge over Career (It's very much a story about an FBI agent choosing whether revenge for his sister's murder is more important than the job he has fallen in love with is), Why'd it have to be you (A story about an army girl who falls in love with the guy who was her boss but is now her fiancé and has to choose between him or a special forces Captain) and also a few others that I haven't started yet but these two are the main two I will be working on along with all of my fanfiction novels. 
Thanks for reading this Authors Note. Sorry if it wasn't anything interesting in this but I felt I had to come and say thank you for reading this story and thank everyone who has so far given me advice or feedback on this story.