29. To Be Held

I woke in total darkness. It took a minute for my brain to register that I was still lying in bed with Eden snuggled up against me. I struggled to find my phone, to see the time without waking her. I knew I was unsuccessful when I heard her soft moans. Those moans woke up other parts of me. I adjusted myself as quickly as possible before flicking on the bedside lamp.

"What time is it?" She whispered sleepily.

"Five," I answered, turning toward her after laying my phone on the stand.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to fall asleep." She giggled. I couldn't help but stare at her. Her hair was a little messy, her eyes still heavy with sleep, and she was still the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen. I gently reached over, brushing a piece of hair off her face.

"No need to apologize. It was nice." I lightly stroked her face. "I have to be at the practice facility in about two hours, though." I groaned, not wanting to leave the spot next to Eden.

"Oh no. I should get going." She sat up quickly.

"No! Don't, it's fine." I reached out, grabbing her arm and pulling her toward me. She fell into my chest with a laugh. "This, this is exactly where you need to be." I squeezed her into me, my hands roaming her body. She looked up at my face with a smile. I leaned down and captured her lips with mine.

She wriggled herself up and straddled me, never pulling her lips apart from mine. Our kiss was heated and full of the build-up of passion we'd been holding onto for too long. Her dress was sliding up her hips, showing off her porcelain skin. I felt like I was going insane. My hands gripped her thighs as she ground herself into me.

"Eden," I growled out. "Tell me to stop."

She shook her head. "I don't want to stop. Please, Reed."

Fuck, the way she was begging, my cock was harder than I think it's ever been. My hands went up and under her dress, thumbs trailing up to the edge of her panties. I thrust my hips up, watching as she began to unbutton my shirt, her tongue darting out over her lips.

"I've wanted this for so long; I don't know if I can hold back. Just say no when it's too much, and I'll stop. OK?" I spoke pointedly. There was no going back if she was all in; I'd been thinking about this moment since the first time we kissed. I sat up, holding her over my lap and sliding out of my shirt. Her hands roamed over my chest with the most adorable smirk on her face. I gripped her by her chin, looking straight into her eyes. "OK?" I wanted confirmation.

"Yes, Reed. I'll say so if it's too much, but it's not. I want this; I want you, and I want it now."

That was all I needed to hear. I flipped her off me and onto her back. I slid down her gorgeous body and pushed her dress up, pulling her panties to the side, and swiped my fingers up and down through her wet folds. Eden arched up, gasping and moaning out my name.

Her dainty hands reached out, scratching my scalp as she tugged at my hair. She held me tightly as I buried my face between her legs. I nipped at her clit before lapping her up in the same way I had in the shower much too long ago. While my mouth gave her pussy the attention it deserved, I slipped her legs up and over my shoulders. My arms stretched out at her sides; before I could move any further, her hands were quickly taking mine. She intertwined our fingers and pushed her core up to my mouth, gripping my hands tightly with hers. I felt the connection, holding on to her as I used my tongue to taste and tease her. I could tell she was ready to burst as I flicked around, jutting inside her until she reached her release.

I kissed her sweet spot, the insides of her thighs, and my way back up to her face. I smiled down at her as she lightly reached up, rubbing her thumb over my chin and bottom lip, wiping her juices away. Eden sighed with contentment as I nuzzled into her neck.

"This dress needs to come off." She squirmed.

"Oh, yea?" I laughed.

"Mmhmm." She pulled her bottom lip between her teeth, her eyes glistening with mischief. "I'm not leaving here until you've thoroughly fucked me, Reed Sawyer."

"Oh my God." I raised, shaking my head. "You're fucking perfect."

She laughed as I helped her sit up and slipped the dress up and off, her body as impressive as I remembered. Eden was curvy in all the right places, soft and feminine. My admiration of her body stopped when she jerked at my pants, pulling the belt loose and beginning to unbutton them as well. I watched as Eden maneuvered them down with my boxers, my cock popping out, ready for action. Before I could blink, she took me in her mouth, causing me to growl out, much louder than I meant to. Her laughter vibrated around my cock, not helping the moans she elicited.

"Such a dirty girl," I grunted.

She slid me out of her mouth with a pop. "You have no idea."

"Oh fuck."

"Mmmhmm. That's the idea."

"Eden Gray, you are something different." I laughed.

"Everything is different with you, Reed." She purred; we both were kneeling on the bed, face to face. Grabbing a fistful of hair, I pulled her face back to mine, lips locking.

It was too soon to say those words, but I felt it, and I knew, at least I hoped, that she meant that. Everything was different with her; the instant I saw her, my world changed, and nothing was the same. But, I didn't want it to be, having her in my arms, in my bed, that I never wanted to change.

Both of us stripped bare, a condom covering me; I softly laid Eden back on the bed. I hovered above her, just staring for a moment before peppering her face with kisses. I feathered them lightly down her neck and over her breasts. I tugged on each nipple raised and waiting for my attention. Eden writhed beneath me, such a needy little thing.

Her hands held onto my back, clawing into me as I lined myself with her entrance. I knew there was no going back, that I was never letting go once I fully had her. Her walls tightened around me as I pushed inside; she sighed loudly, pushing herself up to pull me in deeper.

"Eden."

"Reed."

Our breathless moans hung in the air as I pumped into her. It wasn't fast or slow; it was a perfect pace. It wasn't just a celebration of being together again; it was a declaration that we wouldn't be apart again. My arms wrapped around her, pulling her to me, our bodies meshed together. My lips covering hers, my mouth drank in each moan of pleasure as she bucked against me.

"Come for me," I whispered before leaning my forehead against hers. Our limbs tangled together as I could feel her walls tightening around me. "Look at me, Eden," I commanded. Her eyes fluttered open, looking straight into mine. "There's my girl," I growled. "Come with me, sweetheart."

I watched her eyes watch me as we peaked together. The most intimate act I'd ever experienced, and I knew then I wanted it, over and over again. I was addicted, no doubt about it.

"You're so fucking beautiful," I whispered in her ear as I slid back into bed after disposing of the condom. I grabbed her, pulling her to me. I tucked a strand of hair behind her ear as she sighed.