68. Yours

Eden

Despite being the maid of honor, Brynn refused to let me plan our Bachelorette outing. She had a vision in her head and was determined to follow through. We visited a couple of clubs with some of her work colleagues. Of course, we had fun with all the attention we drew and the free drinks. I knew we were meeting the guys at a strip club at the end of the night. I was okay with that, but she shocked me once we arrived, and they whisked us away to the dressing room.

"We're doing what?!" I cried when one of the girls handed me a pile of what was to be my outfit.

"I arranged for our guys to get a private dance from us! I'm not letting Tate get his hands on another woman!" Brynn laughed, stripping herself down and putting on her ensemble. She was a little past buzzed and had thrown any caution to the wind. I stood, gaping at Brynn and the other women in the changing area. My insecurities were overwhelming, and I couldn't imagine myself changing into something so revealing to perform for Reed!

"Private dance? Are we doing this in front of each other?" I squeaked out.

"You'll have your curtained-off area, and she'll have hers." The lady with the largest breasts I'd ever seen spoke with a smirk.

"Brynn!" I groaned, holding up the tangled mess of an outfit. "I can't believe you thought I'd want to do this."

"Oh, stop it. This is fun, and you'll love it; most importantly, Reed will love it!" She shimmied her way into her outfit, if you could call it that. I had to admit she looked pretty hot.

"You're a sexy little thing; your man is gonna love it." One of the girls added as she walked by.

"Are they here?" I asked the woman who had ushered us back.

"Yep, Bianca just sat them." She grinned.

I swallowed back the nerves and decided to go for it. I just needed a little courage first.

"Can I get a shot of tequila?"

"Yasssss!!!" Brynn screamed as I found myself laughing while trying to dress for my performance. After the shot of tequila and a little assistance getting into my gear, I hyped myself up and was ready to go. They led us to our specific areas right in front of the curtains, and then the music started. A bass-filled song perfect for swaying hips and grinding dicks. At least that's what the dancer said just before she left.

When I pushed the curtain aside, there sat my handsome man. First, he looked confused as he looked all around the little area. Then, when he turned and his eyes met mine, his face dropped into a look of shock. At first, I was worried he was unimpressed or perhaps even upset that we had done this.

"Eden?" He gasped. "Holy Shit." He started to stand, but I decided to embrace the moment and go with it.

"Nope, sit down, sir," I smirked, feeling proud of myself.

"Okay. Yes, okay." He stuttered out.

Despite my complete lack of rhythm, I did my best to sway my body to the music. I circled his seat, my hands roaming over his shoulders and down his chest. I nibbled at his ear, letting my hot breath float along his neck. I twirled around in front of him, straddling his lap. The smile on his face nearly had me burst into laughter; he was beyond excited and shocked.

"How's your evening been?" I cooed, grinding against his lap.

"Um, Okay, I think. I suddenly can't remember." He managed to get out. "This, this is the best part by far."

"Well, sit back and enjoy the show." I stood and began moving my body in ways I assumed a dancer would. I gave my best performance, and by the look on Reed's face and the tent in his pants, I think I did a pretty good job.

"Do you get to keep this?" He motioned to the outfit.

"I'm not sure."

"I'll pay whatever the cost." He stood, blocking me in against the side wall. "You're so fucking hot." He kissed my lips, his hands starting to roam and run along the various strings. "I had no idea you had such a dirty girl hidden inside you. I can't wait to get her home and into bed." He growled, kissing my neck and over the top of my breasts. I never imagined myself to be into public sexcapades, but at the moment, I was down to do just about anything.

"Hey! No touching!" Brynn giggled as she pulled the curtain back. Reed quickly took his jacket and covered me, scowling at her and Tate, who stood with the same look Reed had previously held on his face.

"Sorry, she's a little past drunk." Tate held onto her waist. "I was hoping you'd help her get dressed so I can take her home before I have to carry her."

I nodded, keeping Reed's jacket as cover, and went with Brynn back into the changing room. I quickly got back into my clothes, keeping the sexy ensemble after asking for it. I helped Brynn into her clothes and walked back out to find our guys.

"Bennett left with someone, and the others are good on their own," Reed spoke, immediately pulling me into his arms. "Brynn and Tate have a cab waiting, and I ordered an Uber to arrive at any moment."

"Thank you for tonight!" Brynn sang as we followed them out the doors of the club.

"You're welcome! You two have fun!" I teased as they climbed into the cab and rode off. Reed held me to him as we waited on the sidewalk, kissing my cheek, neck, and lips. I could tell he was holding back, and I was beyond excited about what we would get into once we got home.

Reed held my hand as we rode along, sneaking it over his bulge that hadn't seemed to go down since we were inside the club. We made out like horny teenagers, fighting the urge to dry hump in the back of this poor guy's car. As soon as we arrived at the apartment building, we rushed to the elevator, impatiently waiting for our floor.

The second we opened the door, Reed pushed me along and into the living room, where he began stripping me down. I was enjoying this dominant side of him.

"Bend over." He growled; I gave him a coy look but did as he requested, bending myself over the edge of the couch. I heard him rustling around, removing his clothing and the zipper of his pants. "You're so fucking beautiful, but coming out in that get-up, Jesus Eden. I thought my dick was going to explode. I need to be inside you."

"Mmm. I like this side of you." I admitted. "I'm ready for you, baby."

I barely had the words out before he slammed into me, my walls already dripping with arousal. I could feel it dripping down my legs. Reed used his knees to spread my legs further apart before he stepped behind me, adjusting me so that he lined up with my entrance. His hands reached around, massaging my breasts, eliciting a guttural moan from me.

As soon as I felt him enter me again, I gasped, the pleasure almost too much to bear. The build-up from the club experience and the ride home made this all the more amazing.

"You naughty girl, wearing that outfit for me. Only for me, though; you're mine, baby." Reed grunted out as he pounded me.

"All yours." I moaned in response.