Ibtidah

You meet thousands of people and none of them touch you.....

Than you meet one person
your life is changee forever.....

Ainam was laid on bed tired of all shopping they did but there was something which didn't felt good to her. Like she was missing something.

This was first time that she felt this but than she had that domino's pizza and burger too than while returning home had pani puri might me some sort of acidity it is.

Clicking her tongue she sat straight with head pinning with pain and heaviness. It was as is she had some drink too. Tauba.

Slowly she wore her specs and walked near the door with so much difficulty with that giddy feeling.

She groaned closing her eyes. Why these headaches are so bad it was nothing less than a hangover. Tauba again.

She slowly got down to kitchen knowing that there must be a bottle of coke.

With a satisfied smile she reached the fridge and open to see a bottle happiness had no bounds when she saw that bottle.

She poured the coke in a huge glass and slowly sipped feeling happy when she felt her veins and blood getting cool.

You all know that feeling when you drink something very cold and on first sip you could feel this like something cool going in your vains and body. Yeah I hope I did a good job in describing .

She was sipping her drink slowly with deep thoughts in mind.

From Tomorrow the university is gonna have exams and she gonna have so much work. Just thinking about it made her go mad.

And than she have a wedding in home. Really what was the rush in wedding they could have taken at least a month time. But than elders decision are really adventurous for our generation.

She finished her glass satisfied with it made a beeline to rinse the glass. She kept the glass in its place and was drying her hand with towel when she heard the door opening.

Who must be at this time?

She walked out to see and was shocked when her eyes fell on safa who was walking in or say sneaking in.

Ainam raised her brows as if asking. Safa had the face of horror when she saw ainam.

"What were you doing there safa?" Ainam asked directing to door in stern voice.

"I just ordered some ice cream mano wanna have some?" Safa asked

"No need,but why you needed ice cream at this hour?"ainam investigate.

"Just craving you know....." Safa shrugged with a smile.

"From where you got money?" Ainam pointed out.

"I had taken from papa? Safa replied in fear.

"You would have come to me why you walked out?" Ainam raised another question.

"I didn't knew that you were awake" Came the answer.

"You would have checked atleast... " Ainam comment.