chapter 24

Haqeekath mein haqeekath hain
Haqeekath ko khuda jaane
Mere dil mein apki mohabbat hain
Apke dil ka khuda jaane.......

Occasion.

This word holds a beautiful meaning, we call it happiness.

How one occasion turns into memory, and than in happiness of that occasion we again celebrate which collects more of the memories.

In all these we collect memory, happiness, make some new stories, some reason to smile at old age and some we keept for ourself to cherish and never let it perish.

Now not only good memory we collect some bad and some good according to our mind of view.

But suggestion is given to have good one ane let the bad one flow with season. We should learn to stop seeing bad side and have positive life for it will  help you survive.

You will learn something but will have peace around yourself. Try once and always try to listen what your toxic aunty is saying because she indeed point out our flaws so we should work on the flaw and show her that we are stronger.

Don't take everything to heart and cry work on it and it remain history with memory of how you thought yourself.

It was pouring heavily and ainam couldn't stop herself from gushing and dancing in glee. Ehan and alveera were normal but ainam loved the rain from far not to dance and all maniac stuff.

She cooked pakode with chai and more tasty food like pulao so they can enjoy the weather to thier fullest.

Ainam and ehan were talking about a new case which  was rare ainam couldn't understand much but she tried while ehan talked non stop loving that there was someone who is trying to hear him out.

Ainam stood to have another cup of chai ehan followed her. It was that time of night where they spend time for each other.

They both keep glancing the clock on the wall to wish each other. Ehan leaned over slab staring his wife who complaining him about kasim and taha who ate all thier cookies and snacks.

Ainam glanced ehan who had a lazy smile with eyes held something she don't know.  She galnced the clock and smiled with a victory.

She slowly snaked her arm around his neck pulling him down and whisper in a low sweet voice.

"Happy six months doctor." She smiled when ehan pulled her to him. She craned up her neck to him who looked down with a grin.  Ehan waited for her to wish him, he let her win this one so she can have some love for him.

"Six months to us doctor ki jaan" ainam shuddered when felt his lips on her ear. That deep forest like voice raced her heartbeat.

"Lets finish this" ainam tried pulling away from him. Ehan tighten the hold around her waist.

"What are you doing doctor?" Ainam pushed ehan who pulled her to him again

"You know you made this doctor your patient." Ainam rolled her eyes wriggling in his arms. This is not at all new for her, he randomly say this pick up lines and she blushes like now.