chapter 6

You meet thousands of people and none of them touch you.....

Than you meet one person
your life is changed forever.....

Ainam raked her eyes around the boutique for her father. He must be somewhere near the kurta section.

Oh his love for kurtas and shawls. Ainam smiled shaking her head and walked to different sections to see babajaan.

Like she said he was near the shawl section which had heavy to very simple shawls with different patterns.

Even she loved some of them but what will she do with those.

"Babajaan kya hua?" Ainam asked walking to the elder man but didn't notice the other man.

"I was helping him betijaan...."Ainam smiled knowing very well that he is lying. Only if she knew.

"Babajaan I can see you in-" Before ainam could say anything further her father glanced the muscular man behind ainam

"Meet the groom of our safa!" Ainam twitched her brows in seeing a tall muscular man in front of her father. And behind her.

"Aslamualaikum!"Oh he even know how to greet. Ainam nodded with thin lips smile

"Don't purchase anything from this section get it?" Ainam  looked back to her father and warned him with her eyes walking away. She heard them both laugh but particularly the man. He looked familiar.

"I just can't choose one!" Ainam snort at the boy who was all frustrated and was making his mother mad too.

"Beta.... Yeh wala achaa hain take this." It looks like His mother was trying to convince him.

"Nahi na ammi kya acha hain sirf ek hi pattern hain ispe." The boy whined

"Haan toh dulha tu thodi hain.dulhe ne bhi sabh final karliya hain. Tu bhi koi lele na yaar kya faraqh hain." Sohail told with a boring look whom ainam didn't noticed earlier.

"I want something else." The boy pout

"Oh, let ma'am help you out. Ma'am!" Ainam came out of the bubble and was about to walk from there but again sohail called her out.

"Who are you here?" Butool asked with frown

"Actually I am bride's cousin. And shoeib stop calling ma'am over here." First ainam replied with respect than glared the boy who was calling her maam when they were not in college.

"Sohail ma'am." Ainam nodded

"If you are done help with this please. Choose one." The boy took a step back revealing a collection of kurtas.

Seriously they are asking thier son's or brother's teacher to pick one. This has to some joke.

Ainam being ainam nodded and pulled out a black kurta which had forest teal waist coat.

"This?" Ainam asked.

"Look. Even we were saying the same"The elder woman hit zaid on head who pout and took the outfit from ainam who smile at them.