chapter 26

Kitna bhi aapko soncho kum lagta hain
Isiliye toh aapse pyaar har pal badhta hain...

Love.

You know what does it mean to a person?

Love is not just a four letter word but a deep emotion one can show to you.

My ammi jaan says that she use to say my father in a shy way.

"Best of luck try your best and come like wind of happiness."

My father use to smile and kiss her forehead saying

"I love you too and I will come soon."

This was thier routine and when we all grow up they eventually stop saying these all don't know why.

I still remember that my father use to get a little sad when he use to see us awake when he come from work because he couldn't have time with my mother but out of love we all kids wait with our mother for the arrival of my father.

I just love how my mother expressed her love to my father it was very cute and like awe moment.

Some people never wish us luck just for the sake and all but they actually have a hidden meaning. I have this thought that there is always a meaning behind every word and conversation. You just need to find the meaning.

Some people wish us luck because they want us to be happy and see us successful but again not everyone have good meaning some have bad intention too.

I prefer you should keep your surrounding positive and jubilant so you don't have that stress to pick and trust a person.

There will always be a person in our life with negative mind who will mock and taunt you even at your success and all you have to do is wish them a good luck. That's it!

Amaya came out of shower in a beautiful white salwar kameez hair were damp so was her dress at back due to hair.

Taking a deep breath she combed her medium length hair than draped her duppata to see where this daughter and father are

She climbed the stairs to ehan's room and slowly open the door. She walked in to dark room which have ehan's smell she inhaled deeply than glanced on bed to see alveera sleeping over ehan's huge massive body which was naked like only shirt.

Ainam slowly made her way to bed and stared the people who are very important to them now like oxygen.

She can't even imagine a night away from these both nor she want to imagine all that.