chapter 17

Bahot gehre hain yuh toh samandar lekin...
Unki ankhon ki baath hi apni hain!

Ainam walked in to her room and washed her face again than started doing some make up just a natural one with dark shade of lipstick, some blush, eyeliner,khol and some base before all

She picked dark maroon dress which had a heavy duppata of velvet but dress was plain with slik cloth she picked golden jewellery and did her hair in small bun and had a dark rust gold hijab around. She wore maroon bangles and a ring.

She wore her abhaya and kept everything she needs and even kept some gifts which she bought when alveera and she went for shopping

She kept everything and turned to alveera who was still sleeping. Ainam smiled walking to the little angel and kissed her cheek than wore her niqab and last wearing her heels she walked out to see ehan all ready seated on sofa in hall busy with his phone.

On hearing her bangles voice ehan looked up and smiled when he saw her in abhaya. He really liked the way she carries herself in abhaya his mother never had abhaya after zaid she use to but than suddenly stopped wearing. He really likes when ainam wear abhaya.

"Let's go!" Ehan stood but ainam stopped him.

"Alveera is alone in home....."

"Shabana will be here in thirty minutes and alveera is sleeping relax come." Ainam sighed and followed ehan who enter the elevator.

They stood in elevator silently while ehan glancing ainam who was standing folding her hands and staring at the number which showed the floor number.

"Ainam.... What's in that back?"

"Umm...... I got something for everyone when I and alveera went for shopping."

"You really didn't need to."

"It's my first visit there so thought that it won't look nice going empty hands they won't mind right?"

"They won't but will shower you with loads of kisses especially ammi she loves gifts."

"Like sohail."Ainam chuckle remembering his reactions when he caught him shouting on his birthday in university he really shouted like a girl acting like a child.

"Oh he will dance like a maniac when he will get this from you." Ehan smiled remembering his family's reaction

"What about his elder brother?" Ainam asked in a teasing tone.