chapter 11

Sharaab ankhein
Gulaab ankhein
Yahi toh hain lajawab ankhein
Hazaaro inse qatl hue hain
Khuda ki bandi sambhaal ankhein!!

They both entered the penthouse to laughterof a girl,ehan and ainam walked further in to see alveera running around with shabana running behind her.

"She is alveera......you won't have a problem." Ehan told staring the girl laughing and running

Now who will have with three year old girl. She looked sweet and naughty.

"Alveera!" Ehan called her who turned surprised and giggled looking at her father.

"I missed you daddy!!" Alveera run and hugged ehan who was on his knees.

Ainam felt a pang in her heart on hearing a girl calling her husband daddy.

She never asked for a widow man or divorced man.She never asked a man who have a four year child. She wanted to be someone's one lady love.

"You bought mama with you daddy?" Ainam wipped her head down on hearing mama.

"Ainam.....Meet my daughter alveera ehan hamid." Ehan pulled her cheeks and stood to his hight.

"She is beautiful....." Alveera looked her in awe ainam chuckle.

"You are pretty girl."Ainam touched her small nose making alveera grin.

"Oh daddy we should let her have our ice cream....." Alveera turned to her father with a jerk and held his ears in small hands.

"Why?"They both asked in unison

"She is beautiful na" Alveera told in duh tone making them smile.

"She is cute" Ainam said with a small smile

"Alveera, take mama to her room."ehan landed thr girl on her small feet. Alveera looked up at ehan

"You mean mine daddy." Ehan nodded while alveera took ainam to her room.

"Mama this is our room, this will be your but when I will visit you have to share it okay? Look this is my mirror, this is where my clothes are washed dried pressed than kept here in shelves. This is where I do my home work. Than last this bouncy bed which we both will sleep on. Okay?"alveera explained excited showing her every corner of room.

"Alveera...... Where are you going?" Ainam asked as wahy will a small girl go. It confused her.

"Oh I have school, and I stay there and come on weekends."alveera told with a grin which made ainam more confused.

"Why there,when you can stay with your daddy love?" Ainam pulled the kid to her and sat on bed asking further.

"Oh he is a busy daddy so I go there and concentrate on learning." Ainam nodded but was really disappointed how can a father love his daughter but keep her away from him.

"You don't like to stay here?" Ainam asked gently.

"I love to but daddy will not like it." Alveera told with a pout.

"Alveera, you will stay here with me?" Ainam asked with a small smile. Whatever may the relation she have to the kid she will never let a a child suffer.