Fasaana

She loves him for not  the love in return,
But for the sake of his smile.....

Taking a deep breath ainam slumped on the couch in hall. She was so tired to even move a muscle.

"Take it."ainam open her eyes and took the glass from ehan who sat beside her.

"Tired?"

"So much to even move a muscle...... Aunty was so lovely and welcomed alveera like her own.zaid was not in mood today nai....... But was on full mood to tease naila. Even unlce joined him. It was do much fun today." Ehan stared her who was talking like there was no tomorrow

"What....." She stopped when saw him staring her with a lazy smile

"You look beautiful ainam....." He said which bought a blush to her cheeks.

"After all whose daughter in law I am......" Ainam said shocking ehan

"Acha ji!"ehan leaned back to let her laugh who was beyond happy tonight

"Bilkul, chai?"  She asked removing her abhaya

"A cup wait let's make it together...." Ehan stood and pulled ainam with him who laughed before glancing the clock.

"Ehan....." Ehan frozed on his step to hear his name from her lips. Butterflies erupt in his stomach hearing her soft sweet voice and his name sounded more unique from her lips.

"Happy first to us."Ainam hugged him from back, ehan was so lost to comprehend her other words.

Ainam chuckle knowing that he must be surprised she tighten her hold over him and led her cheek on his huge back. She closed her eyes and felt him under her touch.

Ehan turned and held her from nape of her neck. She smiled staring in those orbs which are now her world. A chuckle escape her lips when ehan pulled her by waist still not speaking a word. A whole zoo was again in her stomach, heartbeat raised and face turned red shade under his gaze.

"You did that on purpose right?" Ehan asked pulling ainam's face closer to his. She grinned which gave him the answer.

"What I did on purpose?" She asked innocently ehan narrowed his eyes pulling her face more close.

"Should I really need to show you...." Ehan whispered near her lips to see her hands clenched his biceb. Her heartbeat was all they both heard along with breath.

"Say it again....." Ehan said in low gentle voice at which ainam smiled and stared back in his eyes.

"Ehan..." It was enough for him, he closed the distance between them and pulled her in a soft kiss.

Ehan tighten his hold on her waist when she held his collar tightly.

Ainam patted on his neck when she was out of breath but ehan didn't stop there and let his lips taste her face.

Ainam held his thick hairs in a fist when he made his way to her long swan like neck.

Ehan pulled her hairs and to ravish her neck.ainam held him more firmly when he captured her lips again in another kiss which was not anymore soft.