shafqath

Being with you feels like living a dream
That I once thought was impossible.....

Ainam was seated in hall with random song playing in back.

She was hell bored, don't have any work maids did all the chorus while she helped them here and there.

Now the home was all empty ehan was in hospital alveera in school and ainam was in home thinking ways to kill the boredom.

She was singing along the song when doorbell attracted her. She stood and walked to door on seeing people she was beyond happy and over the moon.

There stood naila, sohail, zaid and some more of thier friends with a cake and grin.

Ainam open the door wide allowing them in, naila hugged ainam  tightly and ainam accepted her with all hearts.

"Aunty?"

"She is doing best but now busy with shoppings."Ainam nodded as eid ul adha was around the corner.

"What will you all like to have?" Ainam asked rubbing her hands together.

"One cup of-"

"Just juice will be best ma'am." Naila cut off sohail who glared her.

"No actually have something." Ainam walked to kitchen and picked a huge ice cream tub which tempted everyone. Ainam collected five bowls and scooped the ice cream in bowl.

Everyone savour the ice cream while talking about college and studies.

"It was beyond tasty bhabhi thank you so much" ainam smiled nodding her head.

"Actually..... Bhabhi I am sorry because-" Sohail started but stopped when ainam sighed

"You learnt your lesson?" Ainam asked her voice changing in that lecturer one.

"Ji bhabhi"

"Don't repeat it sohail it will really be hard for yourself. Try to control your anger okay?"

"Ji bhabhi. But sorry again bhai was angry as well."

"Even ammi scolded him,the night Allah it was so hard to sleep that night." Zaid shuddered in fear remembering her mother.

"Now you must collect the notes and complete no need to lack behind okay?" They all nodded but inside they were too lazy to obay her command

"What if we don't miss."Everyone still on deep forest like voice which held mischief but anger too.

"Your notes will be incomplete and will have problem when you need to study doctor." Ainam replied turning to ehan who was leaning on wall  staring her. She blushed when naila nudged sohail with awe.

"We should take our leave-"

"No I bought some food and cake have it than get out." Ehan passed the packet to ainam who peaked in packet with curiosity and than served the food.

"Something special bhai?"

"Your suspension." Naila snickered but covered with cough.