chapter 16

Bahot gehre hain yuh toh samandar lekin...
Unki ankhon ki baath hi apni hain!

When people say that life is unpredictable trust them. I repeat trust them.

Life is indeed unpredictable, we can't predict anything or can't expect anything. Even from your loved one.

And we all know expectations can really break you like a mirror,In small tiny tiny pieces. It will kill you from inside that you might at one time forget to breathe. You may die due to expectations.

If we predict one thing it won't go as we want it. I guess we all went through that.

Prediction and expectations are very different but with same mind.

We predict and it may happen but if doesn't we will be okay we won't have a problem but if expect than the results is a huge massive traumatic history.

Prediction is not bad but expectations is poison a sweet one.

Ainam had her day, being in ehan's arms was really a magical moment for her. She loved his touches but at the same she was scared for it might be a dream for her.

Ehan who never turned to her for second glance suddenly is so nice and happy to her.

Ainam knows that ehan had  some past a bad one she can say that through his eyes like he wants to say something but can't. And she really wanted to give him some time she doesn't want to force him.

It was almost dawn time alveera was seated with ainam or say over her as she was scared might be had a bad dream.

Ainam tried to make alveera sleep again as she is having holidays and can sleep. Even alveera had started to sleep since ainam came. Or else she use to wake up fajr and sleep at nine not good for a small kid health.

Once ainam made sure that alveera is asleep she slowly tugged her to bed and walked to take a shower as they need to go to in-laws.

She took a quick shower and wearing a long shirt with a legging she walked to see if ehan was up or not.

She knew that he won't be in study now and faint voices can be heard from another room she never noticed. That was new she never heard anything from this room.

She slowly knocked on door and waited but no response came she frowned.

She again knocked on the door harder this time and heard a faint voice.

"Who is it?" Like there are hundred of people living here.

"Ainam."On saying this she heard heavy foot steps which can be heard clearly as it was nearing.

On click ainam looked up to see a man in sando with sweat dripping from various places, hairs clinging to forehead and the man panting heavily. His eyes shining with question.

"You wanna join?" She heard his breathless deep voice,gulping she stood in silence.

"Wh-what are you doing?" Ainam asked in low soft voice which melted ehan in seconds.

"You can't tolerate the hotness ainam..." Ainam blinked turning pink.

"We need to go right?" Ainam narrowed her eyes and tried to peek in but failed ehan had a towel over his shoulder.