chapter 8

Maybe she talked to everyone in this way, but he felt special

Because no one else talked to him,
The way she did...

Father.....

The only person who makes a girl believe in love. He is the person who finds a man for his daughter but cry when seeing her off.

The only man who breaks every rule to bring a smile on his daughter's face.
The person whom a girl sees for man.

Some fathers are really very srict but trust me deep down they are in this way just because for you. Your happiness. To make you strong. To make believe that World is not easy.

You know for a father if his daughter is happy with the man he chose that means he can die in peace.

Once I heard a father say

'Yeh ghar joh betiyon ki chehek se bhara tha 

Kuch din baad phir ek khusla banjayega.'

These words hit me so hard that I looked my father who was already staring at me with a sad smile.

No doubt a father must be very stonehearted but when you smile he smiles, you cry his hearts burn and he dies seven times at your single sob. Even if he is stone hearted.

All girls reading this remember what you do will leave a stain on your father too. Now it's your choice.

Wanna leave a pride stain or a humiliate stain.

"Daddy what's wrong?" Alveera asked looking at his father who was very angry and she wanted to help him.

"Alveera you know your father wants to say everything but can not. I am sorry child." Ehan said with clenched jaws.

"It's okay daddy try make yourself prepare than share it with me." Alveera patted her father's chest and laid her head on his shoulder.

"Would you like to share me?" Ehan slowly asked.

"I would never....." Alveera replied with sadness in voice

"Alveera..... Child you know by tonight we are gonna have a beautiful lady who play with you and love you like you do." Ehan explain.

"Daddy! Don't bring me another daddy I am happy with one." Ehan laughed at her words the little girl was soo confused at what she said that her father found funny.

"How about a mother?" Ehan asked rocking the girl in his arms.

"If she doesn't like you then I will keep her with me okay?" The girl jumped on her and chirped happily.

"But she loves me more than you do." Ehan teased her.

"That's not a problem when she will see me she will be head over heels for me don't you worry." Alveera caressed  his light beard with a smile.

"Oh really?"

"Umm hmm."alveera hummed busy playing with his beard