chapter 31

Hum bhi khamosh hokar
Aapka sabr aazmayenge
D

ekhte hain abh aapko hum
kabh yaad aayenge....

Ehan drove in the parking lot. Alveera was sleeping but ainam had fears in eyes.

Panic attack.

Her breath was coming in short breaths, sweat on her forehead and hands were shivering and ehan could say that her mouth was dry. She would lick her lips rubbing her hands.

Her face  turned pale and shivering hands reached to open the door. Ehan picked alveera and they  both entered the elevator.

"Relax you are save mano jaan...." Ainam snapped her head to him but nodded with a nervous smile. Ehan observed her keenly and felt guilty seeing her in this condition because of him.

He grasped her hand and intertwined them walking to the door of house. Ainam gasped at his actions but tried to calm her mind.

"When we will walk in think that you are walking in the place you drramed every night of.Hmm...." Ainam couldn't get ehan's words as her mind was blocked with the memories of day.

Ehan tighten his hold on ainam hand and gave her the keys to open the door.

Ainam took few breathe and unlock the door to froze on  her spot. She stared the place where she was picked and-

She yelped and turned to ehan who held her by waist now. She glanced him and gulped to see the amount of guilt his orbs held.

"We are together in this mano jaan help me with your love and I will love you more."  Ehan spoke  sincerely which melted ainam and his words calmed her in some way.

Ainam blinked few times and glanced the place which held nightmare to her while some screams blocked her mind.

"This place is our mano jaan, look there, we sat there talking and that place is where we shared our moment. Remember this place where you teased us by playing that stupid song and how yummy you cooked the food for us. Remember us" Ainam looked the couch where they shared thier talks and that kiss which was the step for them to trust each other and that kitchen where she cooked for her family.

"They......." Ainam inhaled a breath

"Us. Just us.... Alveera, you and me that's it." Ehan didn't let ainam complete and hugged her from back, holding her in his arms.

"Ainam this is only us calm down and only remember that all these was only a dream." Ehan sighed and ainam tried to stop the tears

"How can I..... How?when it killed me whil I am breathing. Ainam pulled herself back from his hold

"Ainam you-"ehan tried to hold her but she pushed him

"I might smiled there with my parents but even I can't think myself..... What am I saying!" Ehan couldn't think a way to help her.

"You know.... Oh wait how would you know? How will you when it's me..... It's me who- I asked you few minutes but all you said was...." Ainam stared him with tears

"Mano-"  Ehan tried to calm her but she pushed him away.

"No! You know what I am to you? Nothing less than a whore. All you did was used me.... My body my feelings shukar Allah that we-"